- FIFA & the Qatar World Cup bid are torn to shreds on Have I Got News for You [Official Video]
- Luke Shaw’s injury worse than 1st thought, he maybe out for Man United for 6 weeks [Telegraph]
- Real Madrid close in on €15m Cruzeiro midfielder Lucas Silva, Sami Khedira is off [Marca]
- YouTube channel Trollstation upload video of their Tottenham v Partizan pitch invaders
- Superclasico: River Plate beat Boca Juniors to reach the Copa Sudamericana final [Highlights]
Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Switzerland [Pictures]
For the fourth game in a row Lionel Messi scooped the man of the match award for Argentina on Tuesday at the World Cup.
Messi was instrumental in the Albiceleste’s late late extra time win over Switzerland, as the Barcelona superstar teed up Angel di Maria for the 117th minute winner.
Up in the stands, Messi was cheered on against the Swiss by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago.
Several pictures have emerged from the game showing son Thiago and partner Antonella wearing the Argentina shirt and cheering on their man.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Switzerland game below.
- Updated: July 2, 2014