- Karim Benzema: I would love to play under Zidane one day at Real Madrid
- 100s of Newcastle fans were blocked outside White Hart Lane long after kick off v Spurs [Pictures]
- Lazar Markovic score his 1st Liverpool against Bournemouth in the Capital One Cup [Video]
- Getafe right-back Carlos Vigaray scores solo goal after dribbling from his own half! [Video]
- So cool! Bayern Munich thank their fans with spectacular laser show [Video]
Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Switzerland [Pictures]
For the fourth game in a row Lionel Messi scooped the man of the match award for Argentina on Tuesday at the World Cup.
Messi was instrumental in the Albiceleste’s late late extra time win over Switzerland, as the Barcelona superstar teed up Angel di Maria for the 117th minute winner.
Up in the stands, Messi was cheered on against the Swiss by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago.
Several pictures have emerged from the game showing son Thiago and partner Antonella wearing the Argentina shirt and cheering on their man.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Switzerland game below.
- Updated: July 2, 2014