Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Switzerland [Pictures]
- July 2, 2014
For the fourth game in a row Lionel Messi scooped the man of the match award for Argentina on Tuesday at the World Cup.
Messi was instrumental in the Albiceleste’s late late extra time win over Switzerland, as the Barcelona superstar teed up Angel di Maria for the 117th minute winner.
Up in the stands, Messi was cheered on against the Swiss by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago.
Several pictures have emerged from the game showing son Thiago and partner Antonella wearing the Argentina shirt and cheering on their man.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Switzerland game below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]