Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Switzerland [Pictures]
For the fourth game in a row Lionel Messi scooped the man of the match award for Argentina on Tuesday at the World Cup.
Messi was instrumental in the Albiceleste’s late late extra time win over Switzerland, as the Barcelona superstar teed up Angel di Maria for the 117th minute winner.
Up in the stands, Messi was cheered on against the Swiss by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago.
Several pictures have emerged from the game showing son Thiago and partner Antonella wearing the Argentina shirt and cheering on their man.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Switzerland game below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona gets into a fight with Man United old boy Seba Veron at the Pope’s charity match (Video)October 12, 2016
- Argentine commentators slam Man City’s Sergio Aguero, tell him to ‘leave’ (Video)October 12, 2016
- Aguero reveals how friendship with Messi has resulted in stupid abuse from Argentina fansOctober 12, 2016
- Mauro Icardi describes Diego Maradona’s ‘traitor’ comments as tasteless [Sky Italia]October 11, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Leo Messi at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Valencia (Official video)October 22, 2016
- Leo Messi’s goal scoring numbers continue to defy belief: All the best statsOctober 22, 2016
- Leo Messi reacted angrily to the Valencia fans after late penalty winner (video)October 22, 2016