Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Switzerland [Pictures]
- July 2, 2014
For the fourth game in a row Lionel Messi scooped the man of the match award for Argentina on Tuesday at the World Cup.
Messi was instrumental in the Albiceleste’s late late extra time win over Switzerland, as the Barcelona superstar teed up Angel di Maria for the 117th minute winner.
Up in the stands, Messi was cheered on against the Swiss by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago.
Several pictures have emerged from the game showing son Thiago and partner Antonella wearing the Argentina shirt and cheering on their man.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Switzerland game below.
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...