- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
L’Equipe: Arsenal are close to agreeing terms with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
- Updated: December 9, 2012
As ever, if you want Arsenal transfer news you would be best off reading L’Equipe. The French newspaper predicted Arsene Wenger would sign Santi Cazorla and Olivier Giroud before the English press and once again they seem to have the scoop on the Gunners transfer plans.
The Sunday version of L’Equipe has revealed today that Arsenal are close to agreeing terms with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar on a January move to the Emirates.
Huntelaar’s contract expires at Schalke in June 2013 and the Dutch hitman has been linked to the likes of Inter Milan and Liverpool as well as the Gunners.
The 29-year-old Dutch forward was expected to stay at Schalke a few weeks ago but has reportedly been turned by the challenge at Arsenal and the lucrative package put in place as a free agent in just six months.
The Gunners will reportedly pay a fee of around 5 million euros for Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.
Arsene Wenger looks set to secure the signing of two strikers in January with Huntelaar heading to London alongside Thierry Henry for a third spell.
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar scored in Schalke’s victory at Arsenal in November and in total has 58 goals in his last 68 matches for Schalke.
All 48 goals scored by Klaas-Jan Huntelaar last season can be seen on the video below.