Leicester keeper Kasper Schmeichel scores injury time header Yeovil! [Vine]
- March 25, 2014
Everyone loves a scoring keeper.
The son of Great Dane Peter, Kasper Schmeichel went up for a last throw of the dice corner at Yeovil tonight, with his Leicester side trailing 1-0 to Yeovil.
Schmeichel got his head on a cross, and powered it in off the crossbar; it rebounded back out, and Chris Wood made sure of it by banging it into the back of the net.
There was confusion initially, with some site awarding Wood with the goal, but it now appears that Schmeichel has been given the goal as he clearly deserves.
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- EPL enhanced offers!!! 5/1 Arsenal to beat Newcastle, 6/1 Spurs v Everton & Real M...
- Bury 1 – Leicester 4: Joe Dodoo hit a hat-trick for the Foxes (Highlights)
- Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez praises team spirit following 1-1 draw with Tottenham ...
- Gokhan Inler gives his first interview after joining Leicester from Napoli (Video)
- West Ham keeper Adrian defends his sending off v Leicester on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...