- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Legendary! Javier Zanetti’s epic 110th minute run (Inter 3 – Bologna 2)
Javier Zanetti is a legend. Plain and simple.
Yet again, on Tuesday night, the Argentine showed incredible powers of stamina during Inter Milan’s 3-2 win over Bologna in the Coppa Italia.
For those that missed it, this Coppa Italia quarter final was an excellent match. The Nerazzurri cruised into a 2-0 lead thanks to fine goals from Fredy Guarin and Rodrigo Palacio before Bologna launched a stunning comeback with two goals in the final ten minutes.
Alessandro Diamanti claimed a third Golazo of the game – making the highlights an absolute must watch if you missed it.
Besides three fine goals there was a brilliant moment in extra time, once again showcasing how brilliant Javier Zanetti is.
At 39 years-old, Zanetti outran many of his team mates and competitors during a gruelling extra time played out on an energy sapping San Siro pitch.
The run below deserved a goal. Legendary!
- Updated: January 16, 2013