Leaked! Real Madrid’s new 2013-14 away kit looks like a Chelsea shirt
- May 22, 2013
Uruguayan blog “Todo Sobre Camisetas” (“All About Shirts”) have once again broken news of a brand new football shirt, revealing Real Madrid’s away kit for the 2013-14 season.
The Los Blancos are set to wear a blue Adidas jersey on their road trips next season, with sponsors ‘Fly Emirates’ plastered over the the centre of their new tops.
There is something very Chelsea-esque about Real’s new shirt, which is kind of ironic considering that Madrid are set to see coach Jose Mourinho leave for Stamford Bridge in the coming weeks.
Pictures of Real Madrid’s new 2013-14 away kit can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...