- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
- Bayern’s Bastian Schweinsteiger spends vacation supporting girlfriend Ana Ivanovic [Pictures]
- Newcastle’s Alan Pardew tipped to take over at Crystal Palace [Pictures]
- Man City centre-back Matija Nastasic is heading to join Roberto Di Matteo at Schalke [Bild]
- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
Leaked! Real Madrid’s new 2013-14 away kit looks like a Chelsea shirt
Uruguayan blog “Todo Sobre Camisetas” (“All About Shirts”) have once again broken news of a brand new football shirt, revealing Real Madrid’s away kit for the 2013-14 season.
The Los Blancos are set to wear a blue Adidas jersey on their road trips next season, with sponsors ‘Fly Emirates’ plastered over the the centre of their new tops.
There is something very Chelsea-esque about Real’s new shirt, which is kind of ironic considering that Madrid are set to see coach Jose Mourinho leave for Stamford Bridge in the coming weeks.
Pictures of Real Madrid’s new 2013-14 away kit can be seen below.
- Updated: May 22, 2013