Leaked! Real Madrid’s new 2013-14 away kit looks like a Chelsea shirt
- May 22, 2013
Uruguayan blog “Todo Sobre Camisetas” (“All About Shirts”) have once again broken news of a brand new football shirt, revealing Real Madrid’s away kit for the 2013-14 season.
The Los Blancos are set to wear a blue Adidas jersey on their road trips next season, with sponsors ‘Fly Emirates’ plastered over the the centre of their new tops.
There is something very Chelsea-esque about Real’s new shirt, which is kind of ironic considering that Madrid are set to see coach Jose Mourinho leave for Stamford Bridge in the coming weeks.
Pictures of Real Madrid’s new 2013-14 away kit can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]