Leaked Picture! Arsenal’s brand new 2013-14 away kit is revealed
- June 25, 2013
Several days before its official release, Arsenal fans are circulating an image which by all accounts is the Gunners brand new 2013-14 away kit.
Made by Nike, the Arsenal kit is classic yellow with a blue trim on the collar and at the end of the sleeves.
The only bit of red which appears on the jersey is saved for the Arsenal crest.
So, do we like?
The leaked picture of Arsenal’s brand new 2013-14 away kit is below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...