Leaked Picture! Arsenal’s brand new 2013-14 away kit is revealed
- June 25, 2013
Several days before its official release, Arsenal fans are circulating an image which by all accounts is the Gunners brand new 2013-14 away kit.
Made by Nike, the Arsenal kit is classic yellow with a blue trim on the collar and at the end of the sleeves.
The only bit of red which appears on the jersey is saved for the Arsenal crest.
So, do we like?
The leaked picture of Arsenal’s brand new 2013-14 away kit is below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]