- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
Leaked! Brand new pictures of France’s 2014 Nike kit hit the internet
Football kit gurus Todo Sobre Camisetas have once again got their hands on exclusive pictures, this time showing the new France 2014 kit.
As one could expect from French fashion, the strip in neat, simple and chic.
The new Les Bleus uniform is a navy blue strip with white trim for the collar, the crest and the Nike swoosh, while the shirt has a simple button at the top.
We think it’s a lovely kit, but do you like?
Pictures of France’s brand new 2014 Nike kit are below.
- Updated: November 19, 2013