Leaked! Brand new pictures of France’s 2014 Nike kit hit the internet
- November 19, 2013
Football kit gurus Todo Sobre Camisetas have once again got their hands on exclusive pictures, this time showing the new France 2014 kit.
As one could expect from French fashion, the strip in neat, simple and chic.
The new Les Bleus uniform is a navy blue strip with white trim for the collar, the crest and the Nike swoosh, while the shirt has a simple button at the top.
We think it’s a lovely kit, but do you like?
Pictures of France’s brand new 2014 Nike kit are below.
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris had more 1st half touches than Arsenal’s Olivier Gi...
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Ex Chelsea star Florent Malouda picks incredible Fantasy XI made up of former team-mate...
- Marouane Fellaini steals the show as Belgium beat France in a 4-3 thriller [Official Hi...
- Tottenham’s Belgian players try to act in silly promo for France friendly [Video]
- France beat Germany 4-1 to win the U17 European Championships [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...