- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey: ‘We’re not bothered about criticism, we have great belief in ourselves’ [Video]
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi scores to become all-time Champions League top scorer [Best Tweets]
- Wenger: ‘We have values at Arsenal; I’d have preferred Usmanov to tell me face to face’ [Video]
- Stick him up top! Arsenal’s Wojciech Szczesny brilliantly reproduced Kanu’s famous goal v Chelsea [Video]
- Ander Herrera scores lovely goal for the Man United U21s v Blackburn [Video]
Leaked! Brand new pictures of France’s 2014 Nike kit hit the internet
Football kit gurus Todo Sobre Camisetas have once again got their hands on exclusive pictures, this time showing the new France 2014 kit.
As one could expect from French fashion, the strip in neat, simple and chic.
The new Les Bleus uniform is a navy blue strip with white trim for the collar, the crest and the Nike swoosh, while the shirt has a simple button at the top.
We think it’s a lovely kit, but do you like?
Pictures of France’s brand new 2014 Nike kit are below.
- Updated: November 19, 2013