- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Leaked! Brand new pictures of France’s 2014 Nike kit hit the internet
Football kit gurus Todo Sobre Camisetas have once again got their hands on exclusive pictures, this time showing the new France 2014 kit.
As one could expect from French fashion, the strip in neat, simple and chic.
The new Les Bleus uniform is a navy blue strip with white trim for the collar, the crest and the Nike swoosh, while the shirt has a simple button at the top.
We think it’s a lovely kit, but do you like?
Pictures of France’s brand new 2014 Nike kit are below.
- Updated: November 19, 2013