- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Leaked! Boca Juniors unveil a quality Nike retro-style shirt for 2014 [Pictures]
Brand new pictures of Boca Juniors new home kit have been released this week, and the Beunos Aires giants are going back to the future with jerseys paying homage to 100 years of the club.
After seeing Boca wear pink and purple shirts in recent times, next season will see the Argentinians wear new retro-styled shirts commemorating 100 years since the club first wore a horizontal yellow stripe.
The strip is completed by an old-school tassel across the neck.
Pictures of Boca Juniors brand new retro kit are below.
- Updated: December 18, 2013