Leaked! Boca Juniors unveil a quality Nike retro-style shirt for 2014 [Pictures]
- December 18, 2013
Brand new pictures of Boca Juniors new home kit have been released this week, and the Beunos Aires giants are going back to the future with jerseys paying homage to 100 years of the club.
After seeing Boca wear pink and purple shirts in recent times, next season will see the Argentinians wear new retro-styled shirts commemorating 100 years since the club first wore a horizontal yellow stripe.
The strip is completed by an old-school tassel across the neck.
Pictures of Boca Juniors brand new retro kit are below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]