Leaked! Boca Juniors unveil a quality Nike retro-style shirt for 2014 [Pictures]
- December 18, 2013
Brand new pictures of Boca Juniors new home kit have been released this week, and the Beunos Aires giants are going back to the future with jerseys paying homage to 100 years of the club.
After seeing Boca wear pink and purple shirts in recent times, next season will see the Argentinians wear new retro-styled shirts commemorating 100 years since the club first wore a horizontal yellow stripe.
The strip is completed by an old-school tassel across the neck.
Pictures of Boca Juniors brand new retro kit are below.
- Carlos Tevez scored 1st goal back at Boca Juniors with a quality free-kick (videos)
- Diego Maradona climbs on a table to belt out ‘No Woman No Cry’ (Video)
- Jonathan Calleri scores Rabona for Boca Juniors v Quilmes [official video]
- Incredible: 40,000 Boca Juniors fans welcome Carlos Tevez back home [Pictures & Vi...
- Juventus bid farewell to Boca Juniors bound Carlos Tevez’s with fantastic compila...
- Carlos Tevez thanks Juventus fans on Instagram after joining Boca Juniors
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi