- Franck Ribery’s little brother Steven (19) scored a brilliant scissors-kick for Bayern Munich II [Videos]
- Champions: PSV win the Eredivisie title for the 22nd time in history v Heerenveen [Videos]
- Keep it classy! A female Chelsea fan got swept up in swearing after the win v Man United [Video]
- James Rodriguez scored a golazo after some sublime Real Madrid build-up v Malaga [Videos]
- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
Leaked! Boca Juniors unveil a quality Nike retro-style shirt for 2014 [Pictures]
- December 18, 2013
Brand new pictures of Boca Juniors new home kit have been released this week, and the Beunos Aires giants are going back to the future with jerseys paying homage to 100 years of the club.
After seeing Boca wear pink and purple shirts in recent times, next season will see the Argentinians wear new retro-styled shirts commemorating 100 years since the club first wore a horizontal yellow stripe.
The strip is completed by an old-school tassel across the neck.
Pictures of Boca Juniors brand new retro kit are below.