Leaked! Boca Juniors unveil a quality Nike retro-style shirt for 2014 [Pictures]
- December 18, 2013
Brand new pictures of Boca Juniors new home kit have been released this week, and the Beunos Aires giants are going back to the future with jerseys paying homage to 100 years of the club.
After seeing Boca wear pink and purple shirts in recent times, next season will see the Argentinians wear new retro-styled shirts commemorating 100 years since the club first wore a horizontal yellow stripe.
The strip is completed by an old-school tassel across the neck.
Pictures of Boca Juniors brand new retro kit are below.
- Carlos Tevez bagged & goal and an assist in 2-0 Boca Juniors win over Godoy Cruz (...
- An emotional Carlos Tevez makes host cry after telling wonderful story about hometown F...
- Fernando Gago scored a brilliant volley for Boca Juniors in the Argentinian Cup (Videos)
- Carlos Tevez scored his 2nd goal for Boca Juniors in an epic 4-3 defeat to Union (Videos)
- Carlos Tevez scored 1st goal back at Boca Juniors with a quality free-kick (videos)
- Diego Maradona climbs on a table to belt out ‘No Woman No Cry’ (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...