- Matthew Etherington tells the “Naked Tony Pulis” story
- Confirmed: Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus out until January with ankle ligament rupture
- The best jokes ripping into Joe Allen’s stupid head bandage for Liverpool v Palace [Pictures]
- Donny van de Beek scores Maradona-esque solo goal for Ajax youth v AZ
- Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford scores classy equaliser for Middlesbrough at Wigan
“Lazy” Mesut Ozil was 3rd in ‘distance covered’ during Arsenal 0 – Bayern Munich 2 [Graphic]
The German midfielder was accused of being lazy and not giving his all… but the stats prove otherwise.
Mesut Ozil actually covered an impressive 11.69km, only bettered by Jack Wilshere and Mathieu Flamini.
Perhaps the £42m signing should be given a break by the fans?
- Updated: February 19, 2014