- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Korean Cracker! Milos Bosancic (Gyeongnam) runs 60-yards, produces a Cantona-esque chipped finish
- Updated: April 2, 2013
Milos Bosancic, a 24-year-old Serbian midfielder currently plying his trade in the K-League, scored a sensational solo golazo last weekend.
Playing for his club side Gyeongnam in a 2-2 draw at FC Seoul, Bosancic’s golazo came to life after an attack from the hosts fell apart at the seams.
After Seoul lost possession in the Gyeongnam half, the ball arrived to Bosancic ten yards behind the halfway-line, and immediately the shaven-haired Serb got his head down and started leading the charge towards the opposite end of the pitch.
After crossing the halfway-line and then beating a Seoul player with a lovely nuts! through his legs, Bosancic eventually found himself free and alone 30-yards from goal.
The midfielder then looked up, spotted the Seoul keeper off his line, and Bosancic capitalised with a delicious chip which sailed beautifully into the net.
Watch Milos Bosancic’s solo Korean cracker below.