- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
- DONE DEAL! Atletico Madrid announce the signing of Fernando Torres [Tweets]
Kagawa made 98% of his passes for Man United at Norwich but he still failed to impress [Individual highlights]
Sometimes stats can be misleading.
David Moyes handed Shinji Kagawa a starting berth in Manchester United’s team at Norwich, and the Japanese star was handed the playmaker role behind lone striker Javier Hernandez.
According to the stats Kagawa had a decent performance in his shift at Carrow Road as the forward completed 98% of his passes against the Canaries, but behind the data was a performance which lacked intensity or creative spark.
Kagawa was eventually hauled off the pitch for Adnan Januzaj in the 69th minute, and the conslusion was that Shinji blew a great chance to show his talents which have been scarcely seen since his move to Old Trafford.
Watch Shinji Kagawa’s individual highlights for Man United at Norwich below.
- Updated: December 28, 2013