Kagawa made 98% of his passes for Man United at Norwich but he still failed to impress [Individual highlights]
- December 28, 2013
Sometimes stats can be misleading.
David Moyes handed Shinji Kagawa a starting berth in Manchester United’s team at Norwich, and the Japanese star was handed the playmaker role behind lone striker Javier Hernandez.
According to the stats Kagawa had a decent performance in his shift at Carrow Road as the forward completed 98% of his passes against the Canaries, but behind the data was a performance which lacked intensity or creative spark.
Kagawa was eventually hauled off the pitch for Adnan Januzaj in the 69th minute, and the conslusion was that Shinji blew a great chance to show his talents which have been scarcely seen since his move to Old Trafford.
Watch Shinji Kagawa’s individual highlights for Man United at Norwich below.
- Man United star Angel Di Maria says he wants to win the Champions League with PSG after...
- Louis Van Gaal offers Barcelona’s Pedro starring role in terrifying front three f...
- Barcelona want to hang on to Man United bound Pedro until European Super Cup
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]
- Ashley Young agrees a new 3-year Man United contract [ESPN]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi