Kagawa made 98% of his passes for Man United at Norwich but he still failed to impress [Individual highlights]
- December 28, 2013
Sometimes stats can be misleading.
David Moyes handed Shinji Kagawa a starting berth in Manchester United’s team at Norwich, and the Japanese star was handed the playmaker role behind lone striker Javier Hernandez.
According to the stats Kagawa had a decent performance in his shift at Carrow Road as the forward completed 98% of his passes against the Canaries, but behind the data was a performance which lacked intensity or creative spark.
Kagawa was eventually hauled off the pitch for Adnan Januzaj in the 69th minute, and the conslusion was that Shinji blew a great chance to show his talents which have been scarcely seen since his move to Old Trafford.
Watch Shinji Kagawa’s individual highlights for Man United at Norwich below.
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Fan Cam: Nani’s brilliant match winning free-kick Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor (Video)
- Juan Mata backs Wayne Rooney in sombre blog after Swansea 2 – Man United 1
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- Javier Hernandez will leave Man United to join Bayer Leverkusen for £12m today [Daily M...
- Man United agree terms with Anthony Martial, now they need to agree terms with Monaco [...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...