Kagawa made 98% of his passes for Man United at Norwich but he still failed to impress [Individual highlights]
- December 28, 2013
Sometimes stats can be misleading.
David Moyes handed Shinji Kagawa a starting berth in Manchester United’s team at Norwich, and the Japanese star was handed the playmaker role behind lone striker Javier Hernandez.
According to the stats Kagawa had a decent performance in his shift at Carrow Road as the forward completed 98% of his passes against the Canaries, but behind the data was a performance which lacked intensity or creative spark.
Kagawa was eventually hauled off the pitch for Adnan Januzaj in the 69th minute, and the conslusion was that Shinji blew a great chance to show his talents which have been scarcely seen since his move to Old Trafford.
Watch Shinji Kagawa’s individual highlights for Man United at Norwich below.
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Standoff between Man Untied and Real Madrid over Sergio Ramos-David De Gea transfer [Ma...
- Man United winger Nani set for medical at Fenerbahce on Sunday [Fenerbahce En]
- Man United’s £20m bid for Southampton’s Morgan Schneiderlin has been reject...
- David De Gea extends rent contract in Manchester for July as Real Madrid talks hit a st...
- Man United’s David De Gea lands in Madrid. Claims he is there to relax [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi