Kagawa made 98% of his passes for Man United at Norwich but he still failed to impress [Individual highlights]
- December 28, 2013
Sometimes stats can be misleading.
David Moyes handed Shinji Kagawa a starting berth in Manchester United’s team at Norwich, and the Japanese star was handed the playmaker role behind lone striker Javier Hernandez.
According to the stats Kagawa had a decent performance in his shift at Carrow Road as the forward completed 98% of his passes against the Canaries, but behind the data was a performance which lacked intensity or creative spark.
Kagawa was eventually hauled off the pitch for Adnan Januzaj in the 69th minute, and the conslusion was that Shinji blew a great chance to show his talents which have been scarcely seen since his move to Old Trafford.
Watch Shinji Kagawa’s individual highlights for Man United at Norwich below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...