- Flashback Friday! Caller can’t understand why (Finnish) goalkeeper Antti Niemi hasn’t been called up for Scotland
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers tries his luck on Mastermind [Parody Video]
- Falcao squeezes Marouane Fellaini’s afro as Juan Mata posts that United’s Spanish-speaking contingent are ready for Hull
- Arsenal on verge of signing 15-year-old Real Madrid starlet Gorka Zabarte Moreno [Marca]
- Bayern midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger’s return from injury against Hoffenheim [Bundesliga Video]
Juventus set for a shock move to sign Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku ahead of Everton [Tuttosport]
It’s all happening at Juventus this week.
The Serie A champions have seen Antonio Conte leave the club this week to be replaced by Massimo Allegri, whilst the club’s summer transfers continue to get complicated.
Alvaro Mortata move to Turin giants is now in the balance, Patrice Evra appears to be stalling on a move from Manchester United after the managerial change, while Juve’s Arturo Vidal is constantly linked with a move in the opposite direction.
Now, the front page of Tuttosport claim Juventus are set for a ‘shock’ move to snare Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku ahead of Everton.
Juventus would love to bring Lukaku in on loan, say Tuttosport, however Chelsea are haggling for an outright sale. Lukaku is rumoured to cost 30 million euros.
See a copy of the Italian daily on Friday below.
- Updated: July 18, 2014