Juventus set for a shock move to sign Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku ahead of Everton [Tuttosport]
- July 18, 2014
It’s all happening at Juventus this week.
The Serie A champions have seen Antonio Conte leave the club this week to be replaced by Massimo Allegri, whilst the club’s summer transfers continue to get complicated.
Alvaro Mortata move to Turin giants is now in the balance, Patrice Evra appears to be stalling on a move from Manchester United after the managerial change, while Juve’s Arturo Vidal is constantly linked with a move in the opposite direction.
Now, the front page of Tuttosport claim Juventus are set for a ‘shock’ move to snare Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku ahead of Everton.
Juventus would love to bring Lukaku in on loan, say Tuttosport, however Chelsea are haggling for an outright sale. Lukaku is rumoured to cost 30 million euros.
See a copy of the Italian daily on Friday below.
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi