Juventus set for a shock move to sign Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku ahead of Everton [Tuttosport]
- July 18, 2014
It’s all happening at Juventus this week.
The Serie A champions have seen Antonio Conte leave the club this week to be replaced by Massimo Allegri, whilst the club’s summer transfers continue to get complicated.
Alvaro Mortata move to Turin giants is now in the balance, Patrice Evra appears to be stalling on a move from Manchester United after the managerial change, while Juve’s Arturo Vidal is constantly linked with a move in the opposite direction.
Now, the front page of Tuttosport claim Juventus are set for a ‘shock’ move to snare Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku ahead of Everton.
Juventus would love to bring Lukaku in on loan, say Tuttosport, however Chelsea are haggling for an outright sale. Lukaku is rumoured to cost 30 million euros.
See a copy of the Italian daily on Friday below.
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi