Juventus set for a shock move to sign Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku ahead of Everton [Tuttosport]
- July 18, 2014
It’s all happening at Juventus this week.
The Serie A champions have seen Antonio Conte leave the club this week to be replaced by Massimo Allegri, whilst the club’s summer transfers continue to get complicated.
Alvaro Mortata move to Turin giants is now in the balance, Patrice Evra appears to be stalling on a move from Manchester United after the managerial change, while Juve’s Arturo Vidal is constantly linked with a move in the opposite direction.
Now, the front page of Tuttosport claim Juventus are set for a ‘shock’ move to snare Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku ahead of Everton.
Juventus would love to bring Lukaku in on loan, say Tuttosport, however Chelsea are haggling for an outright sale. Lukaku is rumoured to cost 30 million euros.
See a copy of the Italian daily on Friday below.
- New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji left out of Champions League squad
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...