Jose Mourinho: “I wasn’t celebrating, I had to make tactical changes!”
- April 8, 2014
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho denied he was celebrating Demba Ba’s winner with a late run down the touchline after the Blues went 2-0 up.
What else could we expect from the Chelsea boss!
A classic answer to Gabriel Clarke on ITV from Mourinho but also intriguing how he still feared PSG defender Alex in the final stages…
You suspect Jose Mourinho fancies his chances of winning the Champions League now.
A meeting with Real Madrid in the semis maybe?
Rafa Benitez unveiled as Real Madrid coach, refuses to discuss Iker Casillas
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]