Jose Enrique Tweets about Nemanja Vidic’s “offside” goal
- January 13, 2013
Vidic goal in offside…..
— jose enrique sanchez (@jose3enrique3) January 13, 2013
It wouldn’t be a big Premier League game without some controversy and so it has proved following Manchester United’s 2-1 win over Liverpool on Sunday.
Liverpool’s Jose Enrique was not part of the match day squad on Sunday at Old Trafford but Tweeted after the match that the Vidic goal, Manchester United’s second, was offside.
The sense of conspiracy has once again been taken on Liverpool fans who may well cling to this argument in pubs and schools across the country in the coming days.
Enrique’s Tweet has been retweeted 1,332 times and favourited 169 times, at the time of this post being published.
The Tweet, which will no doubt amuse Manchester United supporters can be seen above.
Below is a picture that suggests Nemanja Vidic was offside and you can judge for yourself on the video at the bottom of this post.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi