Jose Baxter’s contender for worst free-kick EVER! (Oldham 3 – Liverpool 2)
- January 27, 2013
Last week it was all about the worst corner kicks EVER, today we are celebrating a classically bad free-kick.
Oldham were excellent in their win over Liverpool on Sunday in one of the many FA Cup shocks of the weekend, but Jose Baxter will be keen to forget the clip and GIF below.
As Oldham pressed just after half-time, highly-rated playmaker Jose Baxter looked to take a free-kick down the right wing for a third goal against Liverpool.
Cue one of the worst free-kicks ever taken! It didn’t turn out too badly for Oldham though, as on their next attack they scored the third goal against Liverpool which took them through to the FA Cup 5th round.
Jose Baxter can at least console himself with the fact he will face his former club, Everton, in the next round.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi