Wow! Joe Kinnear goes on Talksport and gives one of the most ridiculous interviews of all time
- June 17, 2013
Newcastle United fans are a little miffed at the appointment of Joe Kinnear as their new Director of Football.
Tonight the ex-Newcastle boss went on Talksport to explain a few things, probably hoping for some positive PR.
Things did not go to plan for Kinnear, as social media went crazy taking the piss out of the poor guy.
During the interview, he pronounces a number of players names wrong, as well as describing himself as much more intelligent than Newcastle fans.
‘Yohan Kebab’ was a laughable attempt. Shola Ameobi and Hatem Ben Arfa amongst others were named incorrectly too. (skip to 8:00 for some of the mispronunciation.)
Kinnear also claimed he was behind the signing of goalkeeper Tim Krul. Tim Krul came to Newcastle in 2005, Joe Kinnear came in 2008.
There are so many laughable moments in the 15 minute interview. Apparently he’s good mates with EVERY Premier League manager and EVERY manager in the football league.
Just listen to the interview!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi