It really exists! The Luis Suarez bottle opener goes on sale in China
- July 3, 2014
Originally, the Luis Suarez bottle opener was one of those memes and jokes taking the mickey out of the Liverpool and Uruguayan striker.
It has since emerged that the Luis Suarez bottle opener is in fact real and some savvy company in China is already selling them online.
The picture above and video below show the Suarez bottle opener.
As far as we can recall, it was originally mooted after Luis Suarez’s bite on Branislav Ivanovic at the end of the 2012/2013 season.
We await the Uruguay version, which can be seen on the picture below.
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Fail: Liverpool advertise kits of new signings but spell Adam Bogdan’s name wrong...
- Liverpool fans laugh off claims they could sign Toni Kroos from Real Madrid for £35m [T...
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Joao Carlos Teixeira’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Swindon (...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi