It really exists! The Luis Suarez bottle opener goes on sale in China
- July 3, 2014
Originally, the Luis Suarez bottle opener was one of those memes and jokes taking the mickey out of the Liverpool and Uruguayan striker.
It has since emerged that the Luis Suarez bottle opener is in fact real and some savvy company in China is already selling them online.
The picture above and video below show the Suarez bottle opener.
As far as we can recall, it was originally mooted after Luis Suarez’s bite on Branislav Ivanovic at the end of the 2012/2013 season.
We await the Uruguay version, which can be seen on the picture below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...