- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Inter Milan have switched focus from Man City’s Edin Dzeko to Chelsea’s Fernando Torres [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- Updated: April 11, 2014
Italian pink daily Gazzetta dello Sport claim to have the inside scoop on Inter Milan’s transfer targets this summer on Friday.
According to Gazzetta, Inter have now switched focus from trying to sign Edin Dzeko from Manchester City to looking at a loan move for Chelsea’s Fernando Torres instead.
The rumour mill suggests that Dzeko is refusing to leave Man City this summer, which in turn has forced Inter to look elsewhere for attacking recruits this summer.
Whilst Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata is on Inter’s wishlist, Gazzetta now say that Erick Thohir and his colleagues have earmarked Fernando Torres as an alternative.
Torres still has two years to run on his Chelsea contract, and the suggestions are that Chelsea would like to convince the Spaniard to go on loan next season, at which point they’d sit down to discuss the future of El Nino’s stay at Stamford Bridge.
Read the story in Gazzetta here.