Inter Milan have switched focus from Man City’s Edin Dzeko to Chelsea’s Fernando Torres [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- April 11, 2014
Italian pink daily Gazzetta dello Sport claim to have the inside scoop on Inter Milan’s transfer targets this summer on Friday.
According to Gazzetta, Inter have now switched focus from trying to sign Edin Dzeko from Manchester City to looking at a loan move for Chelsea’s Fernando Torres instead.
The rumour mill suggests that Dzeko is refusing to leave Man City this summer, which in turn has forced Inter to look elsewhere for attacking recruits this summer.
Whilst Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata is on Inter’s wishlist, Gazzetta now say that Erick Thohir and his colleagues have earmarked Fernando Torres as an alternative.
Torres still has two years to run on his Chelsea contract, and the suggestions are that Chelsea would like to convince the Spaniard to go on loan next season, at which point they’d sit down to discuss the future of El Nino’s stay at Stamford Bridge.
Read the story in Gazzetta here.
- New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji left out of Champions League squad
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...