- How’s my driving? Sergio Busquets startles Barcelona teammates Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique [Video]
- Alvaro Arbeloa says he doesn’t understand Platini’s problem and endorses Ronaldo to retain Ballon d’Or
- Flashback Friday! Niall Quinn and Kevin Philips combine to help Sunderland thump Chelsea [Video]
- Fight! River celebrate at the final whistle while Boca players clash with pitch-invading fans [Video]
- Lionel Messi sits shotgun as Gerard Pique test drives a new Audi in reckless fashion [Video]
Inter Milan have switched focus from Man City’s Edin Dzeko to Chelsea’s Fernando Torres [Gazzetta dello Sport]
Italian pink daily Gazzetta dello Sport claim to have the inside scoop on Inter Milan’s transfer targets this summer on Friday.
According to Gazzetta, Inter have now switched focus from trying to sign Edin Dzeko from Manchester City to looking at a loan move for Chelsea’s Fernando Torres instead.
The rumour mill suggests that Dzeko is refusing to leave Man City this summer, which in turn has forced Inter to look elsewhere for attacking recruits this summer.
Whilst Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata is on Inter’s wishlist, Gazzetta now say that Erick Thohir and his colleagues have earmarked Fernando Torres as an alternative.
Torres still has two years to run on his Chelsea contract, and the suggestions are that Chelsea would like to convince the Spaniard to go on loan next season, at which point they’d sit down to discuss the future of El Nino’s stay at Stamford Bridge.
Read the story in Gazzetta here.
- Updated: April 11, 2014