Inter Milan have switched focus from Man City’s Edin Dzeko to Chelsea’s Fernando Torres [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- April 11, 2014
Italian pink daily Gazzetta dello Sport claim to have the inside scoop on Inter Milan’s transfer targets this summer on Friday.
According to Gazzetta, Inter have now switched focus from trying to sign Edin Dzeko from Manchester City to looking at a loan move for Chelsea’s Fernando Torres instead.
The rumour mill suggests that Dzeko is refusing to leave Man City this summer, which in turn has forced Inter to look elsewhere for attacking recruits this summer.
Whilst Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata is on Inter’s wishlist, Gazzetta now say that Erick Thohir and his colleagues have earmarked Fernando Torres as an alternative.
Torres still has two years to run on his Chelsea contract, and the suggestions are that Chelsea would like to convince the Spaniard to go on loan next season, at which point they’d sit down to discuss the future of El Nino’s stay at Stamford Bridge.
Read the story in Gazzetta here.
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba got an unbelievable fan reception at Montreal airport (Fan...
- After calling Rafa Benitez fat, a new picture surfaces of Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi