Insanity in South Africa as a fan invaded the pitch & attacked the referee with a vuvuzela
- April 6, 2013
Until Saturday the biggest crime a vuvuzela committed was noise pollution. Not anymore.
A crazy fan, most likely a supporter of Kaiser Chiefs (however this is not yet known for sure), managed to storm on to the pitch during the Chiefs home game against the Golden Arrows, where he assaulted the match referee with his vuvuzela.
The fan used his plastic trumpet as a weapon, whacking it at the referee’s head in one of the maddest assaults we’ve seen for some time.
After executing his initial attack, the fan amazingly had time to gather himself as he went to launch a second hit on the official, however the fan was eventually stopped in his tracks when a couple of security men finally appeared on the scene to manhandle the thug to the floor.
Watch pictures & video of the unbelievable fan attack on the referee with his vuvuzela below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...