Insanity in South Africa as a fan invaded the pitch & attacked the referee with a vuvuzela
- April 6, 2013
Until Saturday the biggest crime a vuvuzela committed was noise pollution. Not anymore.
A crazy fan, most likely a supporter of Kaiser Chiefs (however this is not yet known for sure), managed to storm on to the pitch during the Chiefs home game against the Golden Arrows, where he assaulted the match referee with his vuvuzela.
The fan used his plastic trumpet as a weapon, whacking it at the referee’s head in one of the maddest assaults we’ve seen for some time.
After executing his initial attack, the fan amazingly had time to gather himself as he went to launch a second hit on the official, however the fan was eventually stopped in his tracks when a couple of security men finally appeared on the scene to manhandle the thug to the floor.
Watch pictures & video of the unbelievable fan attack on the referee with his vuvuzela below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...