INSANITY: A match in Brazil between Potiguar & Baraunas ended with eight red cards after a punch-up [Video]
- April 7, 2014
A mad match was played in Brazil over the weekend in which both teams finished the 90 minutes with just seven players each.
Potiguar beat local Baraúnas 2-1 in a lower league derby, however the scoreline was only the second most interesting fact after the eight red cards in the game.
According to reports trouble flared up on the pitch after Potiguar took the lead, at which point the football pitch transformed into royal rumble. Players attacked each other with punches and flying kicks, and as a result eight players – four from each side – were sent off.
A snippet for the brawl as broadcasted on Brazilian TV can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...