INSANITY: A match in Brazil between Potiguar & Baraunas ended with eight red cards after a punch-up [Video]
- April 7, 2014
A mad match was played in Brazil over the weekend in which both teams finished the 90 minutes with just seven players each.
Potiguar beat local Baraúnas 2-1 in a lower league derby, however the scoreline was only the second most interesting fact after the eight red cards in the game.
According to reports trouble flared up on the pitch after Potiguar took the lead, at which point the football pitch transformed into royal rumble. Players attacked each other with punches and flying kicks, and as a result eight players – four from each side – were sent off.
A snippet for the brawl as broadcasted on Brazilian TV can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi