- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
- ‘We were good’: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho not getting carried away with West Ham win [Video]
- Louis van Gaal post-Man United 3 – Newcastle 1: ‘We dominated for the 90 minutes’ [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scores solo stunner for Derby v Birmingham [Vine]
- Arsenal v QPR [Team Sheets]
INSANITY: A match in Brazil between Potiguar & Baraunas ended with eight red cards after a punch-up [Video]
A mad match was played in Brazil over the weekend in which both teams finished the 90 minutes with just seven players each.
Potiguar beat local Baraúnas 2-1 in a lower league derby, however the scoreline was only the second most interesting fact after the eight red cards in the game.
According to reports trouble flared up on the pitch after Potiguar took the lead, at which point the football pitch transformed into royal rumble. Players attacked each other with punches and flying kicks, and as a result eight players – four from each side – were sent off.
A snippet for the brawl as broadcasted on Brazilian TV can be seen below.
- Updated: April 7, 2014