- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Insane! Italian player celebrates goal by headbutting glass dugout; Gets sent off immediately [Video]
This clip reaches whole new levels of bizzare.
In an Italian amateur match between Pontilcelli and Riolo Terme a striker took advantage of a goalkeeping howler to score.
What happened next is truly mindblowing as he runs over to the dugout in order to complete his celebration.
He headbutts the dugout, breaking the material and is duly shown a red card by the referee.
Remember where you saw it first.
- Updated: February 10, 2014