- Bulgarian Liverpool fans sing the Brendan Rodgers song in Sofia Irish bar [Video]
- ‘That’s football!’ Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers laughs off favourite-for-the-sack tag [Video]
- Gaz Metan perform crazy free-kick routine in Romanian league, nearly works! [Video]
- Trollstation, the idiot pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan, admit they are Arsenal supporters
- Angel Di Maria compares Man United’s Wayne Rooney to Lionel Messi [Daily Mail]
(Infographic) Footballers on Twitter: Who follows whom, which players are undervalued?
Just days after Bolton forward Marvin Sordell was said to be getting professional help for his addiction to Twitter, a new set of data has now been released showing some interesting trends concerning the world’s premier micro-blogging site and the footballers who engage it.
Amongst the information analysed are correlations between the amount of followers the leading players have on Twitter compared with the player’s perceived monetary value on the football transfer market, analysis of which players have trended the most over the past 30 days, and a fascinating chart revealing the footballers who the footballers themselves follow.
With plenty more data to get your teeth into also, enjoy the excellent infographic below the fold.
- Updated: January 9, 2013