(Infographic) Footballers on Twitter: Who follows whom, which players are undervalued?
- January 9, 2013
Just days after Bolton forward Marvin Sordell was said to be getting professional help for his addiction to Twitter, a new set of data has now been released showing some interesting trends concerning the world’s premier micro-blogging site and the footballers who engage it.
Amongst the information analysed are correlations between the amount of followers the leading players have on Twitter compared with the player’s perceived monetary value on the football transfer market, analysis of which players have trended the most over the past 30 days, and a fascinating chart revealing the footballers who the footballers themselves follow.
With plenty more data to get your teeth into also, enjoy the excellent infographic below the fold.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...