(Infographic) Footballers on Twitter: Who follows whom, which players are undervalued?
- January 9, 2013
Just days after Bolton forward Marvin Sordell was said to be getting professional help for his addiction to Twitter, a new set of data has now been released showing some interesting trends concerning the world’s premier micro-blogging site and the footballers who engage it.
Amongst the information analysed are correlations between the amount of followers the leading players have on Twitter compared with the player’s perceived monetary value on the football transfer market, analysis of which players have trended the most over the past 30 days, and a fascinating chart revealing the footballers who the footballers themselves follow.
With plenty more data to get your teeth into also, enjoy the excellent infographic below the fold.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...