(Infographic) Footballers on Twitter: Who follows whom, which players are undervalued?
- January 9, 2013
Just days after Bolton forward Marvin Sordell was said to be getting professional help for his addiction to Twitter, a new set of data has now been released showing some interesting trends concerning the world’s premier micro-blogging site and the footballers who engage it.
Amongst the information analysed are correlations between the amount of followers the leading players have on Twitter compared with the player’s perceived monetary value on the football transfer market, analysis of which players have trended the most over the past 30 days, and a fascinating chart revealing the footballers who the footballers themselves follow.
With plenty more data to get your teeth into also, enjoy the excellent infographic below the fold.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi