Indonesian Arsenal fan Trolls Spurs supporters during Gunners 1st pre-season friendly [Picture]
- July 14, 2013
For some Arsenal fans, the memories of the last day of 2012/2013 are still rather fresh and it was a good opportunity to take the mickey out of their great north London rivals Tottenham today, as the new campaign kicked off for the Gunners.
Over 88,000 fans saw Arsenal crush the Indonesian Dream Team 7-0 and there were some fervent Gooners who witnessed the rout.
According to reports, the Indonesian Arsenal fans, who have welcomed Arsene Wenger’s side in their droves, sang about former striker Robin van Persie.
“You’re a c*** Robin. You’re a c*** Robin,” could be heard throughout and there was also the home made banner below on display reminding Tottenham that it is now 18 seasons that Arsenal have finished above them.
Plus, of course that some Spurs fans, Lord Sugar especially, thought Newcastle had equalised…
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...