- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Indonesian Arsenal fan Trolls Spurs supporters during Gunners 1st pre-season friendly [Picture]
For some Arsenal fans, the memories of the last day of 2012/2013 are still rather fresh and it was a good opportunity to take the mickey out of their great north London rivals Tottenham today, as the new campaign kicked off for the Gunners.
Over 88,000 fans saw Arsenal crush the Indonesian Dream Team 7-0 and there were some fervent Gooners who witnessed the rout.
According to reports, the Indonesian Arsenal fans, who have welcomed Arsene Wenger’s side in their droves, sang about former striker Robin van Persie.
“You’re a c*** Robin. You’re a c*** Robin,” could be heard throughout and there was also the home made banner below on display reminding Tottenham that it is now 18 seasons that Arsenal have finished above them.
Plus, of course that some Spurs fans, Lord Sugar especially, thought Newcastle had equalised…
- Updated: July 14, 2013