- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Incredible fair play! Werder’s Aaron Hunt gets the referee to reverse a Bremen penalty call v Nurnberg
- Updated: March 8, 2014
There was a superb moment of fair play witnessed in the Bundesliga on Saturday night in the match between Nurnberg and Werder Bremen.
Bremen were leading 2-0 in the second half, when the visitors were awarded a penalty after Aaron Hunt fell in the Nurnberg box.
The penalty award was bogus as Hunt fell in the area after failing to get touch by a Nurnberg defender, and possibly racked with a guilty conscience for winning a penalty while diving, Hunt chose to reverse the ref’s decision.
Hunt immediately went up to the referee, spoke to him to advise him that no penalty should be award, and the ref took the advise and handing Nurnberg the ball.
Unfortunately we’ll never know if Hunt would have acted in the same way had the scores been 0-0.
Watch Aaron Hunt’s excellent moment of sportsmanship for Werder Bremen at Nurnberg below.