- 45-year-old Arsenal fan left the Man United game in tears after abuse from other Gooners [Audio]
- Are you drunk?! An Arsenal fan argues the Gunners beat Man United after the loss [Full Time Devils]
- Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp talks to BT Sport, says he’s open to Premie League move [Video]
- Queretaro’s Ronaldinho gets an assist with a sweet ball over the top v Jaguares [Video]
- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
In Pictures: Juve defender Martin Caceres’ head gets busted open after a terrible car crash
It was a bitter-sweet weekend for Juventus defender Martin Caceres.
After recovering from a back injury Caceres was recalled by coach Antonio Conte on Saturday night as the Bianconeri beat Bologna 2-0, however not longer after the match came to an end the defender was back on the treatment table.
The Uruguayan centre-half suffered terrible looking injuries as his Porsche was rammed by another car which reportedly ran a red light.
Juventus’ website published the following on Sunday.
Martin Caceres has been discharged from Turin’s CTO medical centre after being involved in a road accident in the early hours of Sunday morning. The Uruguayan has been moved to the Clinica Fornaca di Sessant and was visited earlier by Dr.Bennech and plastic surgeon Dr. Marco Fraccalvieri.
He is in a good condition and will spend the next couple of days undergoing treatment and necessary tests at the clinic. The diagnosis is a head injury, with a lacerated contusion wound to his scalp and right cheekbone.
The horrific images from Martin Caceres’ car crash can be seen below.
- Updated: March 18, 2013