In Pictures: Gareth Bale models the new Tottenham 2013-14 kits at the official launch
Hours after Tottenham’s kit maker Under Armour mistakenly posted pictures on their website, Spurs have revealed their new 2013-14 kit at a fancy event in London.
Spurs called upon Gareth Bale, Jermain Defoe, Brad Freidel and Michael Dawson to model the new kits in front of a packed room of journalists and Spurs supporters.
The involvement of Gareth Bale was particularly encouraging for Tottenham fans who had been fed a steady stream of transfer stories linking the Welsh superstar to Real Madrid this summer. Bale looks certain to stay at White Hart for another season at least, and by involving himself in the kit launch Bale has sent out another strong message that his focus is with the Lillywhites.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale names the player who trains the best at Real Madrid – and no, it’s not Ronaldo (Video)October 14, 2016
- Gareth Bale’s new Real Madrid contact will include an astronomical release clause [Cadena Ser]October 13, 2016
- The Wales team photo prank got even more ridiculous pre Georgia gameOctober 9, 2016
- Gareth Bale tries and fails to play dumb over Wales’ prank team pictures (Video)October 8, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016