In Pictures: Gareth Bale models the new Tottenham 2013-14 kits at the official launch
- July 8, 2013
Hours after Tottenham’s kit maker Under Armour mistakenly posted pictures on their website, Spurs have revealed their new 2013-14 kit at a fancy event in London.
Spurs called upon Gareth Bale, Jermain Defoe, Brad Freidel and Michael Dawson to model the new kits in front of a packed room of journalists and Spurs supporters.
The involvement of Gareth Bale was particularly encouraging for Tottenham fans who had been fed a steady stream of transfer stories linking the Welsh superstar to Real Madrid this summer. Bale looks certain to stay at White Hart for another season at least, and by involving himself in the kit launch Bale has sent out another strong message that his focus is with the Lillywhites.
- Real Madrid star Gareth Bale scores brilliant behind-the-goal goal on Wales duty (Video)
- Bale & James bag braces as Real Madrid smash Real Betis 5-1 (Highlights)
- Gareth Bale gives first ever Spanish interview with 3 sentences learned by heart (Video)
- Gareth Bale arrives at Real Madrid training in a chauffeur-driven Porsche 911 Classic (...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale wins at Life with Slo-Mo Swimming Pool Scissors Kick (V...
- No place for Gareth Bale in Real Madrid fans’ Starting XI [MARCA Survey]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...