In Pictures: Gareth Bale models the new Tottenham 2013-14 kits at the official launch
Hours after Tottenham’s kit maker Under Armour mistakenly posted pictures on their website, Spurs have revealed their new 2013-14 kit at a fancy event in London.
Spurs called upon Gareth Bale, Jermain Defoe, Brad Freidel and Michael Dawson to model the new kits in front of a packed room of journalists and Spurs supporters.
The involvement of Gareth Bale was particularly encouraging for Tottenham fans who had been fed a steady stream of transfer stories linking the Welsh superstar to Real Madrid this summer. Bale looks certain to stay at White Hart for another season at least, and by involving himself in the kit launch Bale has sent out another strong message that his focus is with the Lillywhites.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Bale’s injury is much worse than Real Madrid first anticipated [AS]December 1, 2016
- Two footballers included in shortlist for 2016 BBC Sports Personality of the Year awardNovember 28, 2016
- How will Real Madrid cope without Gareth Bale? There are three optionsNovember 24, 2016
- Bad news for Real Madrid & Gareth Bale [AS]November 24, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016
- How in god’s name did Swansea’s Neil Taylor kick Tottenham’s Kyle Walker in the head & not get sent off?December 3, 2016
- Massive fitness boost for Tottenham Hotspur as Alderweireld pictured trainingDecember 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016