In Pictures: Gareth Bale models the new Tottenham 2013-14 kits at the official launch
Hours after Tottenham’s kit maker Under Armour mistakenly posted pictures on their website, Spurs have revealed their new 2013-14 kit at a fancy event in London.
Spurs called upon Gareth Bale, Jermain Defoe, Brad Freidel and Michael Dawson to model the new kits in front of a packed room of journalists and Spurs supporters.
The involvement of Gareth Bale was particularly encouraging for Tottenham fans who had been fed a steady stream of transfer stories linking the Welsh superstar to Real Madrid this summer. Bale looks certain to stay at White Hart for another season at least, and by involving himself in the kit launch Bale has sent out another strong message that his focus is with the Lillywhites.
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid’s trip to Espanyol a potential banana skin as Ronaldo and Bale both outSeptember 17, 2016
- Bad news for Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale [Marca]September 15, 2016
- Gareth Bale’s new Real Madrid contract will see him earn ‘Ronaldo-size wages’ [Guardian]September 14, 2016
- EA Sports Reveal Top 10 Best Shot Takers in FIFA 17September 11, 2016
- Heung-Min Son shocked by his second goal for Spurs at Middlesbrough (video)September 24, 2016
- Jermain Defoe equals a Spurs & Man United legend in the EPL all-time scoring chartsSeptember 24, 2016
- The new Leo Messi? Tottenham’s Marcus Edwards shows his stuff v Gillingham (Video)September 22, 2016
- Eriksen & Lamela star for Spurs in 5-0 rout of Gillingham (Official video)September 22, 2016