In Pictures: Gareth Bale models the new Tottenham 2013-14 kits at the official launch
- July 8, 2013
Hours after Tottenham’s kit maker Under Armour mistakenly posted pictures on their website, Spurs have revealed their new 2013-14 kit at a fancy event in London.
Spurs called upon Gareth Bale, Jermain Defoe, Brad Freidel and Michael Dawson to model the new kits in front of a packed room of journalists and Spurs supporters.
The involvement of Gareth Bale was particularly encouraging for Tottenham fans who had been fed a steady stream of transfer stories linking the Welsh superstar to Real Madrid this summer. Bale looks certain to stay at White Hart for another season at least, and by involving himself in the kit launch Bale has sent out another strong message that his focus is with the Lillywhites.
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo was angry about Gareth Bale again, during Roma defeat [video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Gareth Bale score with Aussie Rules ball on Real Madrid’...
- Benitez avoids labelling Cristiano Ronaldo as The Best in the World, puts Bale in the s...
- Real Madrid fans serenade a miserable Gareth Bale with Happy Birthday tune [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi