In Pictures: Gareth Bale models the new Tottenham 2013-14 kits at the official launch
Hours after Tottenham’s kit maker Under Armour mistakenly posted pictures on their website, Spurs have revealed their new 2013-14 kit at a fancy event in London.
Spurs called upon Gareth Bale, Jermain Defoe, Brad Freidel and Michael Dawson to model the new kits in front of a packed room of journalists and Spurs supporters.
The involvement of Gareth Bale was particularly encouraging for Tottenham fans who had been fed a steady stream of transfer stories linking the Welsh superstar to Real Madrid this summer. Bale looks certain to stay at White Hart for another season at least, and by involving himself in the kit launch Bale has sent out another strong message that his focus is with the Lillywhites.
- Marca label Gareth Bale’s role at Real Madrid as ‘inconsequential’ in a brutal ...
- Manchester United on alert over Gareth Bale after Real Madrid’s Clasico shocker [Sun]
- Gareth Bale & Karim Benzema got hammered in Sport’s player ratings for El Clasico [Gra...
- Gareth Bale or Cristiano Ronaldo? Who should Man United sign? (Fletch & Sav video)
- Spurs brilliantly organise the ‘Ben Davies’ cup ft Dele Alli and other stars (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video