- “We’re gonna win the CL”: Man City fan says Yaya Toure must be benched after 3-2 win v Bayern [Video]
- Joe Rothwell finished a beautiful Man United U21 team move last night [Vine & GIF]
- Arsene Wenger explains why Olivier Giroud is not on Arsenal CL squad list
- Individual Highlights: Ander Herrera (Man United U21s) v Blackburn
- Sergio Aguero on his stunning Man City hat-trick v Bayern Munich [video]
In Pictures: Burnley fans trashed Blackburn’s toilets after drawing 1-1 at Ewood Park
The Lancashire derby between Blackburn and Burnley was always set to be a feisty affair, however pictures which emerged after fulltime at Ewood Park were shocking.
After David Dunn rescued Rovers a point with a 95th minute equaliser against Burnley, fans of the visitors took out their frustrations on the Blackburn toilet facilities.
The scenes looked like a war zone.
Burnley fans wrecked a toilet facility from top to bottom, ripped down fixtures, the ceiling and the vent in appalling scenes.
It is not yet known whether Blackburn will be asking for compensation from Burnley for the repair costs to their ground.
The battered toilet was just one of several galling images during the derby, as the tension in the ground was illustrate by a line of police separating fans in the stadium while footage of a young Blackburn fan giving Burnley the finger was also spotted at the match.
The images can be seen below.
- Updated: March 17, 2013