In Pictures: Burnley fans trashed Blackburn’s toilets after drawing 1-1 at Ewood Park
- March 17, 2013
The Lancashire derby between Blackburn and Burnley was always set to be a feisty affair, however pictures which emerged after fulltime at Ewood Park were shocking.
After David Dunn rescued Rovers a point with a 95th minute equaliser against Burnley, fans of the visitors took out their frustrations on the Blackburn toilet facilities.
The scenes looked like a war zone.
Burnley fans wrecked a toilet facility from top to bottom, ripped down fixtures, the ceiling and the vent in appalling scenes.
It is not yet known whether Blackburn will be asking for compensation from Burnley for the repair costs to their ground.
The battered toilet was just one of several galling images during the derby, as the tension in the ground was illustrate by a line of police separating fans in the stadium while footage of a young Blackburn fan giving Burnley the finger was also spotted at the match.
The images can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...