- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
In Pictures: 51-year-old Carlos Valderrama cuts his trademark blonde afro
- March 11, 2013
One of the greatest haircuts in the history of football is no more.
New pictures of Carlos Valderrama came to light on Sunday showing that the Colombian legend has retired his famous curly wig.
Valderrama announced his new hairstyle on his Twitter page, telling his followers: Just like football changes, I changed my look also.
Valderrama is best known for having played at three World Cups – 1990, 1994 and 1998 – while the midfielder also played for Deportivo Cali, Montpellier and Atletico Junior during his illustrious career.
So, do we like Carlos Valderrama’s new do?
Highlights of Carlos Valderrama in his pomp can be seen below the fold.