In Pictures: 51-year-old Carlos Valderrama cuts his trademark blonde afro
- March 11, 2013
One of the greatest haircuts in the history of football is no more.
New pictures of Carlos Valderrama came to light on Sunday showing that the Colombian legend has retired his famous curly wig.
Valderrama announced his new hairstyle on his Twitter page, telling his followers: Just like football changes, I changed my look also.
Valderrama is best known for having played at three World Cups – 1990, 1994 and 1998 – while the midfielder also played for Deportivo Cali, Montpellier and Atletico Junior during his illustrious career.
So, do we like Carlos Valderrama’s new do?
Highlights of Carlos Valderrama in his pomp can be seen below the fold.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...