- ‘We were good’: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho not getting carried away with West Ham win [Video]
- Louis van Gaal post-Man United 3 – Newcastle 1: ‘We dominated for the 90 minutes’ [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scores solo stunner for Derby v Birmingham [Vine]
- QPR v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Valencia’s Sofiane Feghouli has fastest top speed (35.53 km/h) in La Liga! [Video]
In Pictures: 51-year-old Carlos Valderrama cuts his trademark blonde afro
One of the greatest haircuts in the history of football is no more.
New pictures of Carlos Valderrama came to light on Sunday showing that the Colombian legend has retired his famous curly wig.
Valderrama announced his new hairstyle on his Twitter page, telling his followers: Just like football changes, I changed my look also.
Valderrama is best known for having played at three World Cups - 1990, 1994 and 1998 – while the midfielder also played for Deportivo Cali, Montpellier and Atletico Junior during his illustrious career.
So, do we like Carlos Valderrama’s new do?
Highlights of Carlos Valderrama in his pomp can be seen below the fold.
- Updated: March 11, 2013