In Pictures: 51-year-old Carlos Valderrama cuts his trademark blonde afro
- March 11, 2013
One of the greatest haircuts in the history of football is no more.
New pictures of Carlos Valderrama came to light on Sunday showing that the Colombian legend has retired his famous curly wig.
Valderrama announced his new hairstyle on his Twitter page, telling his followers: Just like football changes, I changed my look also.
Valderrama is best known for having played at three World Cups – 1990, 1994 and 1998 – while the midfielder also played for Deportivo Cali, Montpellier and Atletico Junior during his illustrious career.
So, do we like Carlos Valderrama’s new do?
Highlights of Carlos Valderrama in his pomp can be seen below the fold.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi