How Lionel Messi’s pictures with a blonde stripper in Las Vegas were photoshopped
- July 31, 2013
An alleged scandal broke on Tuesday when an Argentinean magazine splashed their front cover with a compromising photo of Lionel Messi in Las Vegas with a blonde.
Pronto covered their front cover with an image of Messi with his head buried into the cleavage of a so-called “blonde stripper” in what the magazine described as a “Night of chaos in Las Vegas”.
There only seems to have been one problem with Pronto’s piece. It was complete lies.
Messi, arguably the most revered footballer on the planet, has had his reputation restored by a catalogue of people only too eager to show how the pictures in Pronto were photoshopped.
As such, the now infamous front cover has been seen to be a doctored pictured of Messi standing around at an event, while a second picture published inside the magazine has been shown to be an edit from an image of Messi holding his baby son, Thiago.
Pictures showing that Lionel Messi’s pictures with a blonde stripper in Las Vegas were photoshopped can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]