- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
How Lionel Messi’s pictures with a blonde stripper in Las Vegas were photoshopped
An alleged scandal broke on Tuesday when an Argentinean magazine splashed their front cover with a compromising photo of Lionel Messi in Las Vegas with a blonde.
Pronto covered their front cover with an image of Messi with his head buried into the cleavage of a so-called “blonde stripper” in what the magazine described as a “Night of chaos in Las Vegas”.
There only seems to have been one problem with Pronto’s piece. It was complete lies.
Messi, arguably the most revered footballer on the planet, has had his reputation restored by a catalogue of people only too eager to show how the pictures in Pronto were photoshopped.
As such, the now infamous front cover has been seen to be a doctored pictured of Messi standing around at an event, while a second picture published inside the magazine has been shown to be an edit from an image of Messi holding his baby son, Thiago.
Pictures showing that Lionel Messi’s pictures with a blonde stripper in Las Vegas were photoshopped can be seen below.
- Updated: July 31, 2013