HJK goal disallowed v ROPS due to streaker, invader taken down in swift retribution
- May 26, 2013
There was some crazy goings on in Finland’s Veikkausliiga on Sunday evening.
League leaders HJK had a goal disallowed in home match with ROPS due to a pitch invader wearing just some tight black pants.
The HJK players were unsurprisingly not happy about the events and defender Mathias Lindström gained swift retribution with a brutal NFL style tackle on the invader.
Much to the delight of the crowd, who would go on to witness a comfortable 2-0 victory for HJK.
Video via @JonneLindblom.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]