HJK goal disallowed v ROPS due to streaker, invader taken down in swift retribution
- May 26, 2013
There was some crazy goings on in Finland’s Veikkausliiga on Sunday evening.
League leaders HJK had a goal disallowed in home match with ROPS due to a pitch invader wearing just some tight black pants.
The HJK players were unsurprisingly not happy about the events and defender Mathias Lindström gained swift retribution with a brutal NFL style tackle on the invader.
Much to the delight of the crowd, who would go on to witness a comfortable 2-0 victory for HJK.
Video via @JonneLindblom.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...