Hilarious! Referee Lee Mason fouls two opponents at the same time during Man United v Sunderland [Vine]
Referee Lee Mason was involved in a comedy moment during the Capital One Cup semifinal between Manchester United and Sunderland on Wednesday.
With the match moving into injury time after Jonny Evans first half header had levelled the tie 2-2 on aggregate, referee Mason warranted a yellow card for wiping out Man United forward Danny Welbeck and Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley in one foul swoop.
The incident occurred as the trio raced up th epitch as the Black Cats tried to launch a counter-attack at the Stadium of Light.
Watch referee Mason fouls two opponents at the same time during Man United v Sunderland below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- Robbie Savage absolutely panned for commentary during Man United-PSV [Best Tweets]
- Man United fans create awesome tribute to George Best during match v PSV (video)
- Man United fans will love Patrice Evra’s interview before Man City game (Video)
- Rio Ferdinand: Man United keeper David De Gea is the best in the world (Video)
- Crystal Palace benefit from a mega price hike against homesick Sunderland [Promo]
- Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore individual highlights for England U21 v Switzerland (Official Video)
- England 3 – Switzerland 1: Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore & Arsenal’s Chuba A...
- Merseyside Police launch investigation after Trolling Sunderland & Chelsea on Twitter