He’s done it again! Mario Götze wears Nike sneakers with Bayern’s Adidas tracksuit
- July 10, 2013
Last week Mario Götze caused a rift between global sports manufacturers Nike and Adidas when Bayern Munich’s new recruit wore a Nike t-shirt at his unveiling at the Allainz Arena.
Bayern, who have their kit made by Adidas, watched Götze meet the press in eye-catching Nike clobber (see above), and as a result the player was fined for his PR marketing ambush.
Fast forward to a week later, and Götze’s only gone a done it again.
Appearing at another Bayern Munich promotional event, Götze was spotted wearing very red Nike sneakers together with his red Bayern Munich Adidas tracksuit.
A picture of Mario Götze’s latest fashion screw up is below.
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi