- Barcelona release awesome keepy-uppy video ft. Xavi, Iniesta & Busquets
- Zico (61) scores a sweet goal in a charity match, celebrates by samba dancing with Robinho [Video]
- Blackburn Rovers v Middlesbrough: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Adidas employee’s online advise for a guy buying his girlfriend a Real Madrid shirt goes viral [Pictures]
- Linfield’s Ivan Sproule sent off for putting his shirt on the corner flag v Glentoran [Video]
He’s done it again! Mario Götze wears Nike sneakers with Bayern’s Adidas tracksuit
Last week Mario Götze caused a rift between global sports manufacturers Nike and Adidas when Bayern Munich’s new recruit wore a Nike t-shirt at his unveiling at the Allainz Arena.
Bayern, who have their kit made by Adidas, watched Götze meet the press in eye-catching Nike clobber (see above), and as a result the player was fined for his PR marketing ambush.
Fast forward to a week later, and Götze’s only gone a done it again.
Appearing at another Bayern Munich promotional event, Götze was spotted wearing very red Nike sneakers together with his red Bayern Munich Adidas tracksuit.
A picture of Mario Götze’s latest fashion screw up is below.
- Updated: July 10, 2013