He’s done it again! Mario Götze wears Nike sneakers with Bayern’s Adidas tracksuit
Last week Mario Götze caused a rift between global sports manufacturers Nike and Adidas when Bayern Munich’s new recruit wore a Nike t-shirt at his unveiling at the Allainz Arena.
Bayern, who have their kit made by Adidas, watched Götze meet the press in eye-catching Nike clobber (see above), and as a result the player was fined for his PR marketing ambush.
Fast forward to a week later, and Götze’s only gone a done it again.
Appearing at another Bayern Munich promotional event, Götze was spotted wearing very red Nike sneakers together with his red Bayern Munich Adidas tracksuit.
A picture of Mario Götze’s latest fashion screw up is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Inter Milan v Bayern Munich: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-07-30July 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich’s Franck Ribery throws jab at Pep GuardiolaJuly 24, 2016
- Ribery & Alaba score as Bayern Munich beat Landshut 3-0 (Video)July 23, 2016
- Bayern Munich v AC Milan: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-07-28July 22, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mario Gotze celebrates move from Bayern back to Borussia Dortmund [Facebook]July 21, 2016
- Done Deal: Mario Gotze returns to Borussia Dortmund from Bayern MunichJuly 21, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund agree terms with Bayern for Mario Gotze [Süddeutsche Zeitung]July 20, 2016