He’s done it again! Mario Götze wears Nike sneakers with Bayern’s Adidas tracksuit
- July 10, 2013
Last week Mario Götze caused a rift between global sports manufacturers Nike and Adidas when Bayern Munich’s new recruit wore a Nike t-shirt at his unveiling at the Allainz Arena.
Bayern, who have their kit made by Adidas, watched Götze meet the press in eye-catching Nike clobber (see above), and as a result the player was fined for his PR marketing ambush.
Fast forward to a week later, and Götze’s only gone a done it again.
Appearing at another Bayern Munich promotional event, Götze was spotted wearing very red Nike sneakers together with his red Bayern Munich Adidas tracksuit.
A picture of Mario Götze’s latest fashion screw up is below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]