- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Heartwarming! Chronically ill 8 year old Jay-Jay visits Ajax; Club sign him up and youngster makes debut
- Updated: December 16, 2013
The Ajax foundation have produced a wonderful video for young Ajax fan Jay-Jay Willems.
In the video, 8 year old Jay-Jay visits the Ajax training ground, gets signed, is introduced in a press conference unveiling himself and takes part in the first team warm up ahead of the NEC Breda match.
The young boy has IBS abdominal ache and his illness plays a huge part in his day-to-day life.
Our Dutch correspondent Jossi de Bruijn kindly translated the clip for us:
At foundation “opkikker” we give sick children the day to never forget, so that can overcome to difficult days of their sickness. Now we are making the dream come true for Jay-Jay.
Frank de Boer: ‘I would like to introduce a new player. Jay-Jay is a left forward and during training he got our attention. With his qualities we think he eventually can play with the first team.’
‘With Fox News we keep an eye of the stars of the future. Look at this guy from Ajax. Jay-Jay, is a fast, smart, roguish player. He knows a lot about football, you can see that in the way he moves. Pay attention to this little guy, another hero is born at Ajax, Jay-Jay Willems.’
Without the help of the Ajax Foundation his dream would never come true and without your help nothing can work anymore. Help us and donate so we can help to be able to give sick children the day of their lifes!