Harshest red card of the season?! Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta sent off for honest 50-50 shoulder with Marouane Chamakh
[gthumb id=”368868″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
It was a classic case of Hero To Zero for Mikel Arteta today, though the latter part had little to do with him.
The Spaniard scored the opener for Arsenal at Crystal Palace, but was then sent off 18 minutes later….for a 50-50 shoulder with Marouane Chamakh!
HTF was this a red card?!
It’s an honest challenge, not even a foul; indeed the argument could be made that Chamakh was fouling just as much.
No question Arsene WILL have seen this, and will be appealing!
[gthumb id=”368859″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Former Spurs & Arsenal defender Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker o...
- Arsenal set to launch £35million bid for Inter star Mauro Icardi [Sun]
- Pep Guardiola’s tactics at Bayern compared to Arsenal legend Herbert Chapman [Marca]
- Crystal Palace benefit from a mega price hike against homesick Sunderland [Promo]
- Palace’s Yohan Cabaye & Bayern’s Kingsley Coman take part in shooting practice i...
- Crystal Palace’s Yannick Bolasie on scoring & his assist-making performance for DR Con...
- Crystal Palace set for major American investment as US Sports mogul set to invest [Daily Mail]
- Marouane Chamakh gets frightened of a drone like a wuss at Crystal Palace team photo (Video)
- Crystal Palace striker Marouane Chamakh answers Twitter questions [Video]
- Ex-Arsenal & current Crystal Palace man Marouane Chamakh goes out with Playboy twins [Pictures]
- Crystal Palace’s Marouane Chamakh scores for Morocco in 6-1 win v Benin [Video]