- Lukas Podolski: ‘In the next few days I’m going to talk to Arsene Wenger’ [Super Express]
- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
- Arsenal fan membership is confiscated for persistent standing whilst fans stand around him [Pictures]
- Luke Shaw is in Man United squad for Spurs trip [Ashley Young Instagram picture]
Harshest red card of the season?! Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta sent off for honest 50-50 shoulder with Marouane Chamakh
[gthumb id="368868" size="large" autoplay="1"]
It was a classic case of Hero To Zero for Mikel Arteta today, though the latter part had little to do with him.
The Spaniard scored the opener for Arsenal at Crystal Palace, but was then sent off 18 minutes later….for a 50-50 shoulder with Marouane Chamakh!
HTF was this a red card?!
It’s an honest challenge, not even a foul; indeed the argument could be made that Chamakh was fouling just as much.
No question Arsene WILL have seen this, and will be appealing!
[gthumb id="368859" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 26, 2013