Harshest red card of the season?! Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta sent off for honest 50-50 shoulder with Marouane Chamakh
- October 26, 2013
[gthumb id=”368868″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
It was a classic case of Hero To Zero for Mikel Arteta today, though the latter part had little to do with him.
The Spaniard scored the opener for Arsenal at Crystal Palace, but was then sent off 18 minutes later….for a 50-50 shoulder with Marouane Chamakh!
HTF was this a red card?!
It’s an honest challenge, not even a foul; indeed the argument could be made that Chamakh was fouling just as much.
No question Arsene WILL have seen this, and will be appealing!
[gthumb id=”368859″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi