- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Hardcore! Legia Warsaw Ultra gets ‘ripped jersey’ effect tattoo across his chest and shoulder
Ask not what your club can do for you, etc.
A Legia Warsaw fan took Kennedy’s famous quote and raised it to the nth degree, getting a ‘ripped jersey’ effect tattoo acoss his chest and shoulder.
It probably hurt like hell, but on the plus side he never has to buy the jersey again.
Well, one half of it anyway.
- Updated: March 1, 2014