Hapoel Petach Tikva’s ultras display an amazingly cultured Beethoven-inspired Für Elise tifo
- September 29, 2013
Thanks to @SoccerIssue for this next video.
Fans of Israeli club Hapoel Petach Tikva displayed an amazingly cultured Beethoven-inspired tifo on Saturday against Maccabi Netanya.
Using Hebrew letters as musical notes to spell out the sentence “Suddenly we begin to play Beethoven’s Für Elise” at the top of the stand, Hapoel Petach Tikva’s fans covered themselves up with a giant red banner which they then pulled back before unveiling an image of Beethoven playing the piano.
Together with the classical music inspired tifo, the Hapoel Petach Tikva fans managed to get Beethoven’s famous piece of music played over the tannoy to give their display real oomph.
Watch Hapoel Petach Tikva’s ultras display the brilliantly cultured Beethoven-inspired tifo below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...