Hapoel Petach Tikva’s ultras display an amazingly cultured Beethoven-inspired Für Elise tifo
- September 29, 2013
Thanks to @SoccerIssue for this next video.
Fans of Israeli club Hapoel Petach Tikva displayed an amazingly cultured Beethoven-inspired tifo on Saturday against Maccabi Netanya.
Using Hebrew letters as musical notes to spell out the sentence “Suddenly we begin to play Beethoven’s Für Elise” at the top of the stand, Hapoel Petach Tikva’s fans covered themselves up with a giant red banner which they then pulled back before unveiling an image of Beethoven playing the piano.
Together with the classical music inspired tifo, the Hapoel Petach Tikva fans managed to get Beethoven’s famous piece of music played over the tannoy to give their display real oomph.
Watch Hapoel Petach Tikva’s ultras display the brilliantly cultured Beethoven-inspired tifo below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi