- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Hair, name & position! David Luiz has a doppelganger! Meet Davi Luis of Galicia!!!
Credit to Brazilian mega portal Globoesporte for pulling out this sensational story.
Chelsea terrace favourite David Luiz has a doppelganger and its a little ridiculous.
Meet Davi Luis of Galicia, who plays for a side from the second division of Bahia.
The Brazil national team defender and his 19-year-old look-a-like share the same hair style, name and both play in central defence.
David Luiz’s clone tells Globoesporte that he gets stopped wherever he goes with plenty of the general public in Brazil mistaking him for the Chelsea defender who also shares a resemblance with Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons.
Luis says: “I do not know him (Luiz). Only from the television. Everywhere I go people say I look like him. Everyone talks to me about it. Who knows, maybe one day we will play together?! I’m left-footed. He is right-footed. It would be a great partnership!”
The obvious comparison of their differing weekly wages is brought up in Globoesporte with Davi Luis describing how he “faces many financial difficulties. My dream is to establish myself and play for a bit team in Europe and in Brazil.”
- Updated: June 13, 2013