Hair, name & position! David Luiz has a doppelganger! Meet Davi Luis of Galicia!!!
- June 13, 2013
Credit to Brazilian mega portal Globoesporte for pulling out this sensational story.
Chelsea terrace favourite David Luiz has a doppelganger and its a little ridiculous.
Meet Davi Luis of Galicia, who plays for a side from the second division of Bahia.
The Brazil national team defender and his 19-year-old look-a-like share the same hair style, name and both play in central defence.
David Luiz’s clone tells Globoesporte that he gets stopped wherever he goes with plenty of the general public in Brazil mistaking him for the Chelsea defender who also shares a resemblance with Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons.
Luis says: “I do not know him (Luiz). Only from the television. Everywhere I go people say I look like him. Everyone talks to me about it. Who knows, maybe one day we will play together?! I’m left-footed. He is right-footed. It would be a great partnership!”
The obvious comparison of their differing weekly wages is brought up in Globoesporte with Davi Luis describing how he “faces many financial difficulties. My dream is to establish myself and play for a bit team in Europe and in Brazil.”
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]