Grasshoppers fans can watch matches in a pitchside jacuzzi, drinking beers, hi-fiving players
- March 12, 2013
You know those Carlsberg adverts, the ones where the characters unknowingly step into a paradise world courtesy of the beer manufacturers, well Swiss side Grasshoppers have latched onto those ideas and made them real.
The current Swiss Super League leaders are now offering their fans the ultimate fan experience with a pair of weekly tickets to watch matches in a pitchside jacuzzi.
Last week, in a 3-1 home win against St Gallen, a couple of Grasshoppers supporters were the first to enjoy the new seats at the Letzigrund Stadium.
Swimming around in a steaming Whirlpool, drinking beers, and pictured hi-fiving the players after they’d scored a goal, it all looked bloody awesome.
See the pictures below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...