Grasshoppers fans can watch matches in a pitchside jacuzzi, drinking beers, hi-fiving players
- March 12, 2013
You know those Carlsberg adverts, the ones where the characters unknowingly step into a paradise world courtesy of the beer manufacturers, well Swiss side Grasshoppers have latched onto those ideas and made them real.
The current Swiss Super League leaders are now offering their fans the ultimate fan experience with a pair of weekly tickets to watch matches in a pitchside jacuzzi.
Last week, in a 3-1 home win against St Gallen, a couple of Grasshoppers supporters were the first to enjoy the new seats at the Letzigrund Stadium.
Swimming around in a steaming Whirlpool, drinking beers, and pictured hi-fiving the players after they’d scored a goal, it all looked bloody awesome.
See the pictures below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...