Grasshoppers fans can watch matches in a pitchside jacuzzi, drinking beers, hi-fiving players
- March 12, 2013
You know those Carlsberg adverts, the ones where the characters unknowingly step into a paradise world courtesy of the beer manufacturers, well Swiss side Grasshoppers have latched onto those ideas and made them real.
The current Swiss Super League leaders are now offering their fans the ultimate fan experience with a pair of weekly tickets to watch matches in a pitchside jacuzzi.
Last week, in a 3-1 home win against St Gallen, a couple of Grasshoppers supporters were the first to enjoy the new seats at the Letzigrund Stadium.
Swimming around in a steaming Whirlpool, drinking beers, and pictured hi-fiving the players after they’d scored a goal, it all looked bloody awesome.
See the pictures below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi