- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Gonzalo Higuain set to miss Arsenal v Napoli with leg injury [Gazzetta dello Sport]
Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport report this Tuesday afternoon that Gonzalo Higuain is a major doubt to appear for Napoli at the Emirates this evening for the Champions League group game with Arsenal.
The 25-year-old striker, who was heavily linked with Arsenal during the summer, has a right leg injury that has taken a turn for the worse on Tuesday morning.
Higuain trained in a limited capacity on Monday night but has woken up feeling a lot worse, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
Rafa Benitez looks set to replace Higuain with Goran Pandev for the match at Arsenal, if the Argentine does not respond to treatment from Napoli physios in the coming hours.
Higuain is eager to play and Rafa Benitez is also keen to get his big-money signing out on the pitch for a crucial Champions League match.
- Updated: October 1, 2013