- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Gonzalo Higuain filmed in Madrid airport, now heading to London to sign for Arsenal [Video]
- July 4, 2013
Following the news on Thursday morning that Gonzalo Higuain’s move to Arsenal was imminent, the wheels appear to be in motion for the Argentine to complete the move in the next couple of days.
Higuain was spotted by Cuatro TV cameras in Madrid’s Barajas airport on Thursday where he remained tight lipped about his future but all indications point to the Argentina striker heading to London to sign for Arsenal in the coming days.
According to reports in Argentina, Higuain will travel to London either late on Thursday or early on Friday to finalise personal terms with Arsenal and complete a medical.
Higuain is believed to have returned to Madrid early from his holiday following the revelation from his father Jorge that a deal is imminent.
There appears to be some sort of agreement internationally, that Arsenal will pay Real Madrid 23 million pounds and Higuain will be signing a three-year deal worth 100,000 pounds a week at the Emirates.
The Cuatro video report showing Gonzalo Higuain in Barajas airport (in Spanish) is below.