Gonzalo Higuain filmed in Madrid airport, now heading to London to sign for Arsenal [Video]
- July 4, 2013
Following the news on Thursday morning that Gonzalo Higuain’s move to Arsenal was imminent, the wheels appear to be in motion for the Argentine to complete the move in the next couple of days.
Higuain was spotted by Cuatro TV cameras in Madrid’s Barajas airport on Thursday where he remained tight lipped about his future but all indications point to the Argentina striker heading to London to sign for Arsenal in the coming days.
According to reports in Argentina, Higuain will travel to London either late on Thursday or early on Friday to finalise personal terms with Arsenal and complete a medical.
Higuain is believed to have returned to Madrid early from his holiday following the revelation from his father Jorge that a deal is imminent.
There appears to be some sort of agreement internationally, that Arsenal will pay Real Madrid 23 million pounds and Higuain will be signing a three-year deal worth 100,000 pounds a week at the Emirates.
The Cuatro video report showing Gonzalo Higuain in Barajas airport (in Spanish) is below.
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Thierry Henry analyses Arsenal’s lack of signings, concedes Gunners will not win ...
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...