Giving Up! Brazil’s U17s literally stopped playing for the last few minutes as they were crushed 4-1 by America
This. Is. Crazy!
Last weekend Brazil’s under-17 international side were given a whooping by their American peers, as the North Americans beat their South American rivals 4-1 at the Nike International Friendlies competition.
Away from the scoreline, the match ended in incredible circumstances as the Brazilians simply gave up playing four minutes from time.
As the 87th minute ticked over, and just after the Samba Boys were reduced to nine men after collecting their second dismissal of the game, the young Brazilians simply refused to step out of their own half which meant that the American number 6 was allowed all the time in the world to simply stand over the ball and wait for the sands of time to run out.
The behaviour of the Brazilian youngsters was appalling, and the match was brought to a close with only 89 minutes and 30 seconds on the clock.
Watch the crazy footage of nothing happening at the end of the United States U17s win over Brazil below, together with highlights from the game.
Watch Live Stream
- Brazil coach Tite lavishes praise on Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho (Video)December 1, 2016
- Neymar, Gabriel Jesus & Philippe Coutinho may monetise their goal celebration [UOL Esporte]November 17, 2016
- Man City’s Gabriel Jesus bags goal & assist for Brazil as they make it 6 wins from 6 (videos)November 16, 2016
- Peru v Brazil: Watch a Live Stream of the World Cup qualifierNovember 14, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014