Giving Up! Brazil’s U17s literally stopped playing for the last few minutes as they were crushed 4-1 by America
This. Is. Crazy!
Last weekend Brazil’s under-17 international side were given a whooping by their American peers, as the North Americans beat their South American rivals 4-1 at the Nike International Friendlies competition.
Away from the scoreline, the match ended in incredible circumstances as the Brazilians simply gave up playing four minutes from time.
As the 87th minute ticked over, and just after the Samba Boys were reduced to nine men after collecting their second dismissal of the game, the young Brazilians simply refused to step out of their own half which meant that the American number 6 was allowed all the time in the world to simply stand over the ball and wait for the sands of time to run out.
The behaviour of the Brazilian youngsters was appalling, and the match was brought to a close with only 89 minutes and 30 seconds on the clock.
Watch the crazy footage of nothing happening at the end of the United States U17s win over Brazil below, together with highlights from the game.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014