- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
Ghana star Sulley Muntari handed out money to poor Brazilians in the city of Maceio [Video]
Incredible footage has come out online showing the generous and wonderful nature of Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari.
Last week Munatri took time out of his busy World Cup schedule to meet members of a poor community in Maceio.
The AC Milan player was reportedly granted special permission by head coach Kwesi Appiah to fulfill his desire of meeting under privileged people in Brazil.
During his tour of Maceio, Muntari signed autographs and took photos with the locals, and incredibly the African star put his hand in his pocket to hand out money to the people.
See the incredible footage of Sulley Muntari handing out cash on the streets of Brazil below.
- Updated: June 21, 2014