- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Gervinho-esque?! Olivier Giroud missed a sitter for Arsenal at 0-0 v West Ham [GIF]
For months, Arsenal fans and pundits who regularly watch the Gunners have wondered how long Arsene Wenger’s side could go without a back up striker.
Now it looks like Arsenal are paying for not having a world-class back-up striker to Giroud with the French striker clearly tiring.
Giroud’s last goals for Arsenal came with a brace in a 2-0 win over Southampton at the end of November and he is really beginning to look jaded.
Symptomatic of the above was a big Gervinho-esque miss for Arsenal at Upton Park just before half-time.
And, it came at a crucial time with West Ham taking the lead after the break through Carlton Cole…
- Updated: December 26, 2013