Shocking! George Boyd (Hull) spat in Joe Hart’s (Man City) face after failing to con the referee [Vine]
Some ugly footage emerged after 10 man Manchester City beat Hull 2-0.
George Boyd received nothing after diving in the box, under a challenge from Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.
The Vine above shows Hull forward George Boyd spitting in Joe Hart’s face in the fracas that followed.
Incredibly, Joe Hart was shown a yellow card and despite diving and spitting, George Boyd walked away with nothing.
A lengthy ban may be coming in George Boyd’s direction.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool considered as possible title contenders after win over Hull [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Ryan Mason scores a beauty as Hull win 2-1 at Stoke (Official video)September 22, 2016
- Why Jake Livermore should not have been sent off during Hull 1 – Arsenal 4September 18, 2016
- Alex Iwobi admits he thought he’d scored Arsenal’s opener at Hull [Instagram]September 18, 2016
- Joe Hart celebrates his first Torino win with Instagram post after beating AS RomaSeptember 26, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart decision was one of his toughest ever (Video)September 24, 2016
- Joe Hart applauded for speaking very good Italian at Torino presentation (Video)September 16, 2016
- Joe Hart speaks about new club at official Torino presentation (Video)September 16, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016