Shocking! George Boyd (Hull) spat in Joe Hart’s (Man City) face after failing to con the referee [Vine]
Some ugly footage emerged after 10 man Manchester City beat Hull 2-0.
George Boyd received nothing after diving in the box, under a challenge from Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.
The Vine above shows Hull forward George Boyd spitting in Joe Hart’s face in the fracas that followed.
Incredibly, Joe Hart was shown a yellow card and despite diving and spitting, George Boyd walked away with nothing.
A lengthy ban may be coming in George Boyd’s direction.
Watch Live Stream
- Middlesbrough v Hull: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 4, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup quarter-finalNovember 29, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsNovember 28, 2016
- Hull’s Josh Tymon is one of the lowest paid players in Premier League history [Tweets]November 20, 2016
- Torino loan GK Joe Hart makes strongest indication yet that his Manchester City career is overDecember 1, 2016
- Joe Hart posts amusing video after Torino win, unsure of England squad placeNovember 5, 2016
- Man City loanee Joe Hart produces a howler to gift Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan) a goal (Video)October 26, 2016
- Joe Hart trends online as Man City’s Claudio Bravo sent off for howler v Barcelona [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s nephew Bobby Duncan scores a blinder for Man City U16 v Man United (Video)December 4, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s foul on David Luiz branded ‘one of the worst tackles’ ever (MOTD Video)December 4, 2016
- Man City hint at tunnel bust-up with Chelsea on Tunnel Cam YouTube videoDecember 4, 2016