Shocking! George Boyd (Hull) spat in Joe Hart’s (Man City) face after failing to con the referee [Vine]
- March 15, 2014
Some ugly footage emerged after 10 man Manchester City beat Hull 2-0.
George Boyd received nothing after diving in the box, under a challenge from Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.
The Vine above shows Hull forward George Boyd spitting in Joe Hart’s face in the fracas that followed.
Incredibly, Joe Hart was shown a yellow card and despite diving and spitting, George Boyd walked away with nothing.
A lengthy ban may be coming in George Boyd’s direction.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...