- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Shocking! George Boyd (Hull) spat in Joe Hart’s (Man City) face after failing to con the referee [Vine]
Some ugly footage emerged after 10 man Manchester City beat Hull 2-0.
George Boyd received nothing after diving in the box, under a challenge from Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.
The Vine above shows Hull forward George Boyd spitting in Joe Hart’s face in the fracas that followed.
Incredibly, Joe Hart was shown a yellow card and despite diving and spitting, George Boyd walked away with nothing.
A lengthy ban may be coming in George Boyd’s direction.
- Updated: March 15, 2014