Shocking! George Boyd (Hull) spat in Joe Hart’s (Man City) face after failing to con the referee [Vine]
- March 15, 2014
Some ugly footage emerged after 10 man Manchester City beat Hull 2-0.
George Boyd received nothing after diving in the box, under a challenge from Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.
The Vine above shows Hull forward George Boyd spitting in Joe Hart’s face in the fracas that followed.
Incredibly, Joe Hart was shown a yellow card and despite diving and spitting, George Boyd walked away with nothing.
A lengthy ban may be coming in George Boyd’s direction.
- Charlton v Hull: Watch a Live Stream
- David Meyler posts video of Ryan Taylor’s singing initiation at Hull
- Wolverhampton v Hull: Watch a Live Stream
- Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom scores fabulous solo goal for Hull City (Official Video)
- Arsenal loanee Chuba Akpom smashes in debut goal for Hull City in 2-0 win (Official Video)
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...