Gentleman: Man City boss Pellegrini stayed behind to shake every Liverpool player’s hand after defeat [Vine]
- April 14, 2014
Manuel ‘El Ingenerio’ Pellegrini may be a bit dull and unspectacular in media terms, but the man is a gent (OK, apart from that time he went off on a half-baked conspiracy theory after losing to Barcelona).
Despite losing the potential title-decider at Anfield yesterday – and being denied a couple of penalty shouts – Pellegrini chose magnanimity over bitterness, and stayed behind on the pitch to shake every last Liverpool player’s hand, where most managers would have been down the tunnel no sooner had the final whistle been blown.
- James Milner takes first Leaning pictures as a Liverpool player, unveiled with Number 7...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi