Gentleman: Man City boss Pellegrini stayed behind to shake every Liverpool player’s hand after defeat [Vine]
- April 14, 2014
Manuel ‘El Ingenerio’ Pellegrini may be a bit dull and unspectacular in media terms, but the man is a gent (OK, apart from that time he went off on a half-baked conspiracy theory after losing to Barcelona).
Despite losing the potential title-decider at Anfield yesterday – and being denied a couple of penalty shouts – Pellegrini chose magnanimity over bitterness, and stayed behind on the pitch to shake every last Liverpool player’s hand, where most managers would have been down the tunnel no sooner had the final whistle been blown.
- Liverpool announce signing of Taiwo Awoniyi, immediately send him on loan to Frankfurt
- Man United target Anthony Martial likes playing FIFA with Liverpool [Tweets]
- Liverpool & Sunderland fans make plenty of jokes on Fabio Borini’s potential...
- Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic presented at Fenerbahce after completing loan move
- Dejan Lovren deletes his Instagram account after abuse from Liverpool fans (Tweets)
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...