- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
Funny Southampton chant: ‘Jason Puncheon, he went for a shit’
Jason Puncheon has been having a brilliant season with Southampton.
On Monday night in their 0-0 draw with Everton, Puncheon went missing after running down the tunnel.
He returned to the pitch soon after and the Sothampton crowd managed to come up with a hilarious alibi for the tricky winger.
The chant ‘Jason Puncheon, he went for a shit’ brought a visible smile to the in-form winger.
Watch footage of the Southampton chant below:
- Updated: January 21, 2013