Former Everton, Real Madrid & Celtic player Thomas Gravesen is now a gazillionaire in Vegas living with a model
- December 2, 2013
The good people at Eurosport have dug up a brilliant story this Monday.
Former Danish international Thomas Gravesen, who played for Hamburg, Everton, Real Madrid and Celtic during a fine career, has found that life after football can be even more successful.
As written by Eurosport:
Gravesen invested his career earnings in a number of financial businesses and struck the jackpot. He is now worth over €100m (£82.61m –about enough to bid for Gareth Bale) and has just announced his second ‘retirement’ at the age of 37.
How is going to spend this retirement? Well he has just moved to Las Vegas with his latest squeeze – stunning Czech-born American model Kamila Persse – where he plans to spend the rest of his days living the life of luxury and indulging in his passion for gambling.
More pictures of Thomas Gravesen’s new girlfriend Kamila Persse are below.
- Aaron Lennon turns that frown upside down after completing move from Spurs to Everton (...
- Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu grabbed a goal & an assist as Spain U21s won (Videos)
- Everton legend Peter Reid praises John Stones for his professionalism (Video)
- Twitter congratulates Aaron Lennon for learning how to smile (Tweets)
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...