Former Everton, Real Madrid & Celtic player Thomas Gravesen is now a gazillionaire in Vegas living with a model
The good people at Eurosport have dug up a brilliant story this Monday.
Former Danish international Thomas Gravesen, who played for Hamburg, Everton, Real Madrid and Celtic during a fine career, has found that life after football can be even more successful.
As written by Eurosport:
Gravesen invested his career earnings in a number of financial businesses and struck the jackpot. He is now worth over €100m (£82.61m –about enough to bid for Gareth Bale) and has just announced his second ‘retirement’ at the age of 37.
How is going to spend this retirement? Well he has just moved to Las Vegas with his latest squeeze – stunning Czech-born American model Kamila Persse – where he plans to spend the rest of his days living the life of luxury and indulging in his passion for gambling.
More pictures of Thomas Gravesen’s new girlfriend Kamila Persse are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie fears confirmed with injury newsDecember 5, 2016
- Forget Fellaini, Man United fans are raging about Paul Pogba, again [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- Zlatan ends Seamus Coleman and Twitter can’t copeDecember 4, 2016
- Watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s brilliant Man United goal v Everton (Official Videos)December 4, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Too far? Jordi Alba faces backlash for trolling Mateo Kovacic during El ClasicoDecember 6, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Luka Modric accused of hiding money in LuxembourgDecember 6, 2016
- Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Xavi Hernandez explains why Cristiano Ronaldo probably did nothing wrong over tax scandalDecember 5, 2016