Former Everton, Real Madrid & Celtic player Thomas Gravesen is now a gazillionaire in Vegas living with a model
- December 2, 2013
The good people at Eurosport have dug up a brilliant story this Monday.
Former Danish international Thomas Gravesen, who played for Hamburg, Everton, Real Madrid and Celtic during a fine career, has found that life after football can be even more successful.
As written by Eurosport:
Gravesen invested his career earnings in a number of financial businesses and struck the jackpot. He is now worth over €100m (£82.61m –about enough to bid for Gareth Bale) and has just announced his second ‘retirement’ at the age of 37.
How is going to spend this retirement? Well he has just moved to Las Vegas with his latest squeeze – stunning Czech-born American model Kamila Persse – where he plans to spend the rest of his days living the life of luxury and indulging in his passion for gambling.
More pictures of Thomas Gravesen’s new girlfriend Kamila Persse are below.
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi