- Awesome Fan Footage of Wayne Rooney & Van Persie goals from Manchester United 3 – Newcastle 1
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is learning the striker role quickly’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal: ‘I can now play Wayne Rooney in midfield or as a striker’ [Video]
- Alessio Cerci agrees to join Milan, paving way for Fernando Torres to return to Atletico Madrid [Sky Italia]
- Awkward! Flamini thought he’d won MOTM until he was told to give it to Alexis Sanchez [Vine]
Former Everton, Real Madrid & Celtic player Thomas Gravesen is now a gazillionaire in Vegas living with a model
The good people at Eurosport have dug up a brilliant story this Monday.
Former Danish international Thomas Gravesen, who played for Hamburg, Everton, Real Madrid and Celtic during a fine career, has found that life after football can be even more successful.
As written by Eurosport:
Gravesen invested his career earnings in a number of financial businesses and struck the jackpot. He is now worth over €100m (£82.61m –about enough to bid for Gareth Bale) and has just announced his second ‘retirement’ at the age of 37.
How is going to spend this retirement? Well he has just moved to Las Vegas with his latest squeeze – stunning Czech-born American model Kamila Persse – where he plans to spend the rest of his days living the life of luxury and indulging in his passion for gambling.
More pictures of Thomas Gravesen’s new girlfriend Kamila Persse are below.
- Updated: December 2, 2013