- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Former Everton, Real Madrid & Celtic player Thomas Gravesen is now a gazillionaire in Vegas living with a model
- Updated: December 2, 2013
The good people at Eurosport have dug up a brilliant story this Monday.
Former Danish international Thomas Gravesen, who played for Hamburg, Everton, Real Madrid and Celtic during a fine career, has found that life after football can be even more successful.
As written by Eurosport:
Gravesen invested his career earnings in a number of financial businesses and struck the jackpot. He is now worth over €100m (£82.61m –about enough to bid for Gareth Bale) and has just announced his second ‘retirement’ at the age of 37.
How is going to spend this retirement? Well he has just moved to Las Vegas with his latest squeeze – stunning Czech-born American model Kamila Persse – where he plans to spend the rest of his days living the life of luxury and indulging in his passion for gambling.
More pictures of Thomas Gravesen’s new girlfriend Kamila Persse are below.