- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Forget the Ramires penalty decision! Ivanovic was fouled during both West Brom goals v Chelsea! [GIFs]
- Updated: November 10, 2013
It is amazing how one incident in a Premier League match can dominate the headlines, when other goals and decisions from the same game are all but ignored.
Branislav Ivanovic was one of the most vocal Chelsea players at the end of their 2-2 draw with West Brom and whilst there would appear little to argue about the Ramires penalty decision, the Serb was incensed about BOTH of the Baggies goals at Stamford Bridge.
In addition, post match, Jose Mourinho questioned many of the decisions made by Andre Marriner and his officials but his claim that it was a clear penalty in injury time was what made headlines.
West Brom turned the game on its head with two goals in seven minutes during the second half from Stephane Sessegnon and Shane Long.
But, there were fouls in the build up to both goals. And, both were on Branislav Ivanovic as can be seen from the GIFs below.
Claudio Yacob bundled over Ivanovic for West Brom’s opener. And the Serb was manhandled by a number of players during Shane Long’s second for the Baggies.
Arguably, both are very much decisions that could have gone either way but Chelsea fans have a right to point to these with all the furore raging about Ramires and Eden Hazard’s late penalty equaliser.
(The picture above also shows why Ivanovic was so incensed post match, as he was kicked by Boaz Myhill as he went to take the ball after Eden Hazard’s penalty.)