- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Fan gets “Messi 10″ tattooed on his back, travels to meet Argentina forward to show him
The video above is titled: “The passion for Messi knows no limits” and this indeed appears to be true!
Hernán Baigoria is a fanatical Lionel Messi fan.
So much so, that he got “Messi 10″ tattooed on his back, at the same size it would appear on the back of his shirt.
Baigoria got the tattoo on his back at the beginning of July, a few days before the World Cup final, according to a report on Argentine newspaper website Ole.
Upon hearing about the fan with the “Messi 10″ tattoo on his back, the Barcelona forward invited Hernán Baigoria to meet him in Rosario.
The video above shows Baigoria meeting Messi and showing him the pretty amazing tattoo.
- Updated: July 21, 2014