Fan gets “Messi 10” tattooed on his back, travels to meet Argentina forward to show him
The video above is titled: “The passion for Messi knows no limits” and this indeed appears to be true!
Hernán Baigoria is a fanatical Lionel Messi fan.
So much so, that he got “Messi 10” tattooed on his back, at the same size it would appear on the back of his shirt.
Baigoria got the tattoo on his back at the beginning of July, a few days before the World Cup final, according to a report on Argentine newspaper website Ole.
Upon hearing about the fan with the “Messi 10” tattoo on his back, the Barcelona forward invited Hernán Baigoria to meet him in Rosario.
The video above shows Baigoria meeting Messi and showing him the pretty amazing tattoo.
- Colombia 0 – Argentina 1: Lucas Biglia’s first half goal proves decisive (Highlights)
- Silly: Colombia win free kick after James Rodriguez pushes teammate into Argentina player (Video)
- Javier Pastore friends were killed in Paris terror attacks, say he has ‘responsibility̵...
- Leaked: Argentina’s new adidas kit for 2016 [Pictures]
- Was he sick? Leo Messi popped a pill during Barcelona’s win over Roma (Video)
- Is Barcelona’s MSN the greatest strike force ever? Many people believe so [Tweets]
- Leo Messi’s golazo for Barcelona v Roma broke a record in this season’s Champions Lea...
- Leo Messi finishes a stunning Barcelona attack with a chipped golazo v Roma (Official Video)