Fan gets “Messi 10″ tattooed on his back, travels to meet Argentina forward to show him
- July 21, 2014
The video above is titled: “The passion for Messi knows no limits” and this indeed appears to be true!
Hernán Baigoria is a fanatical Lionel Messi fan.
So much so, that he got “Messi 10″ tattooed on his back, at the same size it would appear on the back of his shirt.
Baigoria got the tattoo on his back at the beginning of July, a few days before the World Cup final, according to a report on Argentine newspaper website Ole.
Upon hearing about the fan with the “Messi 10″ tattoo on his back, the Barcelona forward invited Hernán Baigoria to meet him in Rosario.
The video above shows Baigoria meeting Messi and showing him the pretty amazing tattoo.
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...