- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Eye-witness footage: Russian footballers neutralise a drunk & unruly airplane passenger
Players from Russian third division side Chernomorets Novorossiysk were filmed neutralising a drunk and unruly passenger during an airplane flight last week.
Filmed last Thursday, eye-witness footage captured the moment when a liquored up traveller on a trip from Istanbul to the southern Russian city of Krasnodar was put in his place by a group of footballers.
According to reports, the incident kicked off after the drunk passenger, named as 28-year-old Dmitry Podstanitsky, got into a public argument with his girlfriend on the plane. Podstanitsky reportedly hit his partner during their quarrel.
Then, with the drunkard threatening his partner whilst standing aggressively in the aisle, players of Chernomorets Novorossiysk stepped into the mix.
One player initially squared up to Podstanitsky, and with a simple forearm the drunk was sent crashing to the floor.
Podstanitsky quickly got back on his feet, but moments later a whole group of Chernomorets players had set upon the anti-social traveller as they grabbed his hands in an effort to stop him from disturbing all the other passengers on the flight.
Watch the mad footage of Russian footballers neutralising a drunk and unruly airplane passenger below.
- Updated: April 3, 2013