Eye-witness footage: Russian footballers neutralise a drunk & unruly airplane passenger
- April 3, 2013
Players from Russian third division side Chernomorets Novorossiysk were filmed neutralising a drunk and unruly passenger during an airplane flight last week.
Filmed last Thursday, eye-witness footage captured the moment when a liquored up traveller on a trip from Istanbul to the southern Russian city of Krasnodar was put in his place by a group of footballers.
According to reports, the incident kicked off after the drunk passenger, named as 28-year-old Dmitry Podstanitsky, got into a public argument with his girlfriend on the plane. Podstanitsky reportedly hit his partner during their quarrel.
Then, with the drunkard threatening his partner whilst standing aggressively in the aisle, players of Chernomorets Novorossiysk stepped into the mix.
One player initially squared up to Podstanitsky, and with a simple forearm the drunk was sent crashing to the floor.
Podstanitsky quickly got back on his feet, but moments later a whole group of Chernomorets players had set upon the anti-social traveller as they grabbed his hands in an effort to stop him from disturbing all the other passengers on the flight.
Watch the mad footage of Russian footballers neutralising a drunk and unruly airplane passenger below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi